• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_6038.PNG

The converse Crators honestly felt like the cheapest shoes I’d ever touched, they were on the way back to converse within 30 minutes of receiving them.

The Jordan 1 crators on the other hand feel much more substantial, the padding is thick and makes it feel like a skate shoe.
I appreciate them trying something different with them and the Crators make good beaters however, I can understand why some people ain’t a fan of them.
Exactly. I esk8 to get around here (not paying $100k for a ****ty Honda) and these are perfect for that. Hard sole with good grip, good support and the Zoom is awesome. And they hide dirt, wear, and tear pretty well. On,y complaint I can possibky make is the collar s scratchy so I have to wear higher socks.

I actually own bred and royal Flyknits and like em enough. They are good summer kicks to throw on when I don't wanna trash my regular versions. They are also a little slimmer which I like with certain jeans.
Naw, I dig ‘em. They are comfy on the fit, but I can’t rock them all day. I’ve been sliding in SB insoles into my Js for awhile now, but I definitely love the Zoom J1. I wish they’d just put that in an entire run of og colorways.

Haven't worn my AJ1 Craters yet, but I've just worn my Chicago AJ1s with the React insole from the SB Bruin Reacts for a walk today, and the comfort was outstanding! If anyone here has worn the React Element 55s or 87s, it's going to feel like that. A tiny bit unstable since it's slightly narrower than the shoes' mold inside, but it's outstanding regardless since it won't affect your stride. No foot fatigue after a mile and a half walk at all. I can only imagine what pairing the insoles with the Flyknit version would be like!
They fit? I’d think it would be way too tall to fit in a Jordan.

The laces on the Flyknits too. Thought they were dope. Tried to swap em to my breds but the lace tips are too thick. Anyway, nice pick up on the Flyknit OG colors. Need to pick up a Royal pair, but kinda wanna just double up on another pair of bred ones
My breds are a bit too big, so I never wear them. What size are you?

edit: not food

Last edited:
I had no idea the 85s came with a bag and that card.

Man, they got another gimmick to retro the OGs again. Jeez.

This time for $30 markup. Diabolical. 1 sales have been brisk since the last retro mold.

Didn’t think highly of the Reverse 85s till I was able to hold a pair in hand.
They fire!!! 🔥

But anyways...... Finally, Finally & Finally!!! Another one down.

35154DCA-59C6-4948-B28F-BDC35AD95FFC.jpeg
3E035B03-CBD8-44AB-A87E-2B832483C8EF.jpeg

As many have stated, quality on UNC’s are impressive. 😁
damn had 2 pairs myself for retail when they came out... man have prices skyrocketed for them or what

laxidasical laxidasical - Oh nice! Fits just right. It just looks tall, but a centimeter or two in the heel from the top of the white liner is space for the footbed, so it'll sit just a bit lower.

Damn these Zoom Craters are super uncomfortable for me. I went true to size and they killing my pinky toes. This material just doesn’t feel good. I don’t think I would even like it 1/2 size up.

Something about the zoom just doesn’t feel right either. I usually love zoom, but this implementation is just way too squishy for me.

These are my work shoes. At the end of the day I can’t wait to get these off my feet.

Back
Top Bottom