Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i don’t think that matters at all.... I selected pristine lol
FCDBB2EB-B68F-4109-B05F-48F1036F6EA2.png

Y’all think that voting on SNKRS polls affects your chances of winning? I answered the mochas question with keep them beat and I got a pair.

Ive been extremely active in the app this year: opening app multiple times a day, watching all videos, slideshows and live events, voting in polls, sharing to social media, etc) and I’ve noticed my success went up big time.

Mochas are my 8th SNKRS win this year compared to my 1 W last year and like 2 or 3 in previous years lol.

My app didnt load men sizes. Had to go to desktop and still not letting me submit payment with my size selected... Even changed my payment method to my CC prior to todsys drop. TRASH MAN!!!!

The app (Android) has always been pure trash for me, especially after the latest update. Doesn't save my notifications, gives errors whenever I try to purchase and didn't save my paypal acct from a few days ago. I've always done much better using the desktop site, but even with that I get payment problem errors immediately after clicking "complete purchase" before it switches to "pending." I also never get any notification of actually hitting - I wouldn't know unless I constantly refresh my bank acct and my Nike orders page.

Entered on snkrs desktop, was showing pending for like 15 minutes. Randomly pressed refresh, only size 10.5 was showing so I just tried purchasing. It said error with cart, but I got a charge text from the bank so I checked orders on my account and sure enough it went through. Snkrs is trash lol

I saw that same error for 10.5 but didn't get lucky like you; that's super crazy!

Does anyone know....if you pend on desktop then try to cart on SNKRS (or vice versa) does it let you or throw an error?

Finishline sold out.

Took an L on SNKRS despite entering immediately. Pretty sure I'm blacklisted from SNKRS because I never get through anymore.

Back
Top Bottom