Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Threw these on again
D629DC5F-E1CA-47EF-B0CC-B27ADAF22693.jpeg

I was able to get a 9.5 on SNKRS for my brother. I took L's on my size.

Hoping we get some W's from Shoe Palace when they start calling in the next few weeks (once they receive stock).

vinotwofour vinotwofour If I strike out and you get multiples, let me know, maybe we can work out a trade.

I saw that same error for 10.5 but didn't get lucky like you; that's super crazy!

Does anyone know....if you pend on desktop then try to cart on SNKRS (or vice versa) does it let you or throw an error?

Usually it'd show "pending" on the app after you submit on desktop (provided you're using the same acct for both). But with the new update of the app it just keeps showing the price and lets you go through the whole order process before hitting you with an error after you click "complete purchase."

Usually it'd show "pending" on the app after you submit on desktop (provided you're using the same acct for both). But with the new update of the app it just keeps showing the price and lets you go through the whole order process before hitting you with an error after you click "complete purchase."

That's how it was for me today; thanks for confirming that's how it works!

If anyone isn't a reseller and wants to help out I wear 10.5/11 lol. Got bio hacks, smokes and metallic co jps ds 😂

So you shut me out the last two Jordan purchases then give me exclusive access to something I’ve never bought before? Whatever Nike.

Attachments

• 5BFA21CA-7D70-45A5-9559-ABDF8C2C1EE2.png
    5BFA21CA-7D70-45A5-9559-ABDF8C2C1EE2.png
    607.7 KB · Views: 203
I was able to get a 9.5 on SNKRS for my brother. I took L's on my size.

Hoping we get some W's from Shoe Palace when they start calling in the next few weeks (once they receive stock).

vinotwofour vinotwofour If I strike out and you get multiples, let me know, maybe we can work out a trade.

unfortunately, I was only able to hit on 1 pair. Fortunately tho, it was my size. Would've been nice to hit extras as I need trade bait for some OW 5's lol

Back
Top Bottom