Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
mochas :smokin

D690559B-9F32-4DE5-9594-67521B3E79BE.jpeg

^^^^^WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! Nike is straight tripping by shipping out extremely damaged boxes like nobody will care about the packaging. They might have had a good amount of the boxes crushed like that, but that is SOOOO messed up because that is a part of the overall experience of copping sneakers (well for me anyway.....I HATE a damaged box). SMH
Should have taken all the pairs with damaged boxes out of circulation to hell with those who just wanted a pair to rock :lol:

Should have taken all the pairs with damaged boxes out of circulation to hell with those who just wanted a pair to rock :lol:
Well, for some people (and retailers also), the box is part of the product so that is not a good look for Nike to be shipping out boxes that are extremely damaged like that. On that big campus of theirs in Oregon, they better make some more boxes! LOL Some retailers will tell you that if you ship back an item and the box is messed up then they are not accepting the return, so apparently that is important to some (myself included).

Well, for some people (and retailers also), the box is part of the product so that is not a good look for Nike to be shipping out boxes that are extremely damaged like that. On that big campus of theirs in Oregon, they better make some more boxes! LOL Some retailers will tell you that if you ship back an item and the box is messed up then they are not accepting the return, so apparently that is important to some (myself included).
I like a nice box as much as the next man :lol: but being that I didnt catch a pair I'd take a damaged one with no problem at this point. I agree Nike should have included a discount code or something with the shoes if they're packaging and shipping like that. I've heard some releases are pre boxed for shipping but have no concrete info.

Back
Top Bottom