Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Travis-Scott-Air-Jordan-1-Alternate-Reverse-Release-Info-1.png

Travis-Scott-Air-Jordan-1-Alternate-Reverse-Release-Info-2.png

Travis-Scott-Air-Jordan-1-Alternate-Reverse-Release-Info-3.png

Travis-Scott-Air-Jordan-1-Alternate-Reverse-Release-Info-4.png
wouldn't pay what i paid for the og highs & lows, but i like em.

I’m Noticing Different Quality On My Pairs Of Mocha’s As To Be Expected. The Black Panels In Particular On My Size 9 Pair Are Better/More Plush Than I’ve Seen On Most Any Recent Release (Especially The Eyelets). My 9.5’s However Differ With One Closer To The Size 9 And Another Pretty Stiff And In Line With Most Recent 1’s Quality. That White Collar On All My Pairs Is Fairly Nice As Well IMO. Much Better Than Let’s Say The Gym Reds Or ROTY Collar Leather Even.

9-9.5 not even your size is it?

If these was called the Jordan 1 "What if?" or "Imagine that?" instead of the Travis Scotts these goofy swoosh joints would peak at $275 on StockX after release :lol:

They would probably have the same fate as all the goofy *** women's pairs they keep releasing like the Rebels.

Ok ...but when are yall gonna throw them on feet ? :lol: All of these unlaced Mochas pics are getting redundant.

My thoughts coming from your fingertips (though that it my general feeling with these releases)! :emoji_smile: Like we know what the shoe looks like already.....either do something different with them or show them with some dope socks/OOTD!

Finishline Tie Dye restock was weak no size bigger than 9.5W. Wasted 250 points again. Didn't get Royal Toes the other day either.

Last edited:
so far for me, the top 5 jordan 1 releases of 2020

1. Mochas
2. Co.JP Navy
3. Royal Toes
4. Co.JP Silver
5. Court Purple

honorable mentions but didn't make the top 5 list are the BioHacks and the Smoke Grey Onions. Pine Green 2.0's if they didn't have that plastic wing and that ugly leather.

Top 5 for me is
1. Mocha
2. Smoke Grey
3. JP Silver
4. JP Navy
5. Court Purple
Royal Toes would have been ahead of Court Purples but the leather felt cheaper than all the others. Smoke Grey is 2 for me because of the suede used, I really like it and the black laces really set em off.....never liked the bio hacks

My thoughts coming from your fingertips (though that it my general feeling with these releases)! :emoji_smile: Like we know what the shoe looks like already.....either do something different with them or show them with some dope socks/OOTD!
Exactly. I think they're one of the best kicks of 2020, but I'm tired of seeing them at this point. All of these pics just sitting on top of boxes and in hands :lol:

Exactly. I think they're one of the best kicks of 2020, but I'm tired of seeing them at this point. All of these pics just sitting on top of boxes and in hands :lol:
:emoji_coffin::emoji_coffin::emoji_coffin: I am TOOOO dead right now! That is why I just skip over a bunch of posts not just in this thread, but in general on this site because it just tends to be the same thing all the time. :emoji_laughing:

Back
Top Bottom