Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Kotd ‘13 Shadows
006DCD9D-FC0A-4C53-8812-1170B1C46012.jpeg

I thought so too but did a product look up and these are the ones considered olive, which is practically the same as the Clay Green color

0722C3FE-9877-4711-9AA5-78E213788C2D.jpeg

JE product shots are always off. Those don’t look like what you are wearing, even though it is the same pair listed.

JE product shots are always off. Those don’t look like what you are wearing, even though it is the same pair listed.
mine are not olives though. I believe they are sage. I have the olive pullover and they are pretty identical to the Escobars I posted.

love black and white laces. Decisions. Its usually automatic white laces with white tongue but may do black laces since my black toes have white laces.

so far for me, the top 5 jordan 1 releases of 2020

1. Mochas
2. Co.JP Navy
3. Royal Toes
4. Co.JP Silver
5. Court Purple

honorable mentions but didn't make the top 5 list are the BioHacks and the Smoke Grey Onions. Pine Green 2.0's if they didn't have that plastic wing and that ugly leather.

There has only been 3 1s worth buying this year: Mocha, both Japan’s. The rest trash.

1. Mochas
2. Co.JP Navy
3. Royal Toes
4. Co.JP Silver
5. Court Purple

honorable mentions but didn't make the top 5 list are the BioHacks and the Smoke Grey Onions. Pine Green 2.0's if they didn't have that plastic wing and that ugly leather.
I have the same top 5 but different order.
1. mochas
2a. Silver co.jp
2b. Navy co.jp
4. CP 2
5. Royal toe

For me, I’m only keeping the top 3 on the list. If I don’t get Navy japans at retail, I’m not sure I’ll go resale

1. Mochas
2. Co.JP Navy
3. Royal Toes
4. Co.JP Silver
5. Court Purple

ill play

1. Co jp Silver
2. Reverse Bred 1s
3. Co jp Navy
4. Mocha
5. Tie Dye

Out of all these I only have co jps silvers. And that was off a random restock

1s were kinda weak this year imo

My Mochas come Tuesday. I will say the silver japans joints are real nice. And the navy japans are even better. Good luck to all that try to cop

Back
Top Bottom