Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hoping to finally be able to get my hands on some Mochas this weekend ...ill be in Germany... wish me luck...hoping to get 3 pairs

8F7E26F1-9682-45F6-9A90-0A8644D274EC.jpeg

Man just got the order summary email for the banned mids from this morning. I ordered a 10.5 but my summary says that I ordered a 7 men's. How do they mess that up? Like wtf. I didn't even know they made a 7 men's. Smh first I messed up the uk size for my 95s and then got hit with the wrong size on snkrs. Might need to retire for a minute I'm getting old.

Bred toes are horrible.

No regrets selling those.

I had the Blk/Red Toes, and I too ended up selling mines, as they got ZERO wear. I have 3 pairs of Black/Reds (2001, 2013, & 2016), the 2015 Chis, Spideys, and the Black Toe Unions. Didn’t need a different combination of black/red/white Jordan 1s, especially in a color blocking scheme that IMO is super inferior to the Blk/Red, Chi, and the Black Toe w/ Black Tongue. Not knocking anyone that likes the Blk/Red Toes, but all those aforementioned 1s will ALWAYS get my pick ahead of them, and I’d take a bunch of my other black/red/white shoes (other Jordans and Dunks) over those as well. The only “Colored Toes” 1s I like are the Pine Greens, Court Purples, and SBBs.

Here you go wearing the chrome logo tee and a camp cap with the box logo. You're wearing two articles of clothing from the same brand and both articles prominently display the brand/logo. That's a fashion no-no.
Crumps Brother Double Branding.jpeg
I'm also holding a child diaper in my hand (clean)

and see nothing wrong with wearing all white shoes past labor day 🤷‍♂️

I’ve basically adopted j mobile j mobile ’s mentality toward redundant colorways.... I sold my bred toes, cp2s, and royal toes cuz I rather rock the better version of the same colors.. and I don’t want to have too many shoes. I do think bred toes are fire though.

Recently some of yall are wildin out calling shoes trash just cuz they’re not classics (royal toes and bred toes)

Back
Top Bottom