Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Explain bots to me. How do they work, especially on SNKRS? SNKRS changes it up on me every time, either by asking for password, size, or C.C. security code. I don’t get how bots get thru this. Thanks
SNKRS is actually very difficult to bot. I'm not too into that stuff but I do hear about it a lot and I know they mention SNKRS can't be botted. However, I think you can buy a ton of SNKRS accounts to increase your chances.

5A2DE8CE-C016-4288-9306-DA8980A5BC2E.png

1608250676145.gif

why are the "neutral greys" actually sail, but the tongue is bright white. hopefully, that's not how it'll really look.

why are the "neutral greys" actually sail, but the tongue is bright white. hopefully, that's not how it'll really look.

Lol that’s the lighting, man. The tongue looks more white because of the material difference. Come on...

No, most everything I sell has been worn and I wouldn’t be comfortable with stockx. I’m not big on change, took me 10 years to get a smartphone. Lol
I feel you on the change part. I recommend to use Offerup to get rid of your unwanted stock. Sold 6 pairs in the first 12 hours.

Back
Top Bottom