Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
But what If he wants the 4s to wear!? Who cares about the future value of the other pieces of trash!

vinotwofour vinotwofour you should especially be ashamed of yourself for that reasoning.

(hear me out because I know you hate the Union 4's lol)
well my reason is that Guavas can satisfy the Sails craving, and if he decides not to wear the guavas nor the balvins, when those values go up, he can get the sails and more (sails will hit its ceiling sooner or later whereas guavas and balvins still have room to go up) Or if he decides he can live without the sails, he can get something he'll like more, maybe Bred OW 4's for Guavas in the future

(hear me out because I know you hate the Union 4's lol)
well my reason is that Guavas can satisfy the Sails craving, and if he decides not to wear the guavas nor the balvins, when those values go up, he can get the sails and more (sails will hit its ceiling sooner or later whereas guavas and balvins still have room to go up) Or if he decides he can live without the sails, he can get something he'll like more, maybe Bred OW 4's for Guavas in the future

🤔. Decent response.

Love my Balvins.....
646EA68B-0AFB-4F25-81D3-A9E5CDDDBFDF.jpeg

If you walked out in these volts from today and saw 50 other people wearing them you alright with it? Me I don’t care but figured younger generation would gravitate more toward being different than wearing what everybody else has on too. Sheep mentality to me in this case is buying Jordan’s you don’t really care about just because of hype and wanting to go with the crowd.
Your perception of the youth is flawed. They are the group most susceptible to peer pressure and trends. Jordans are seemed cool so they wear them.

E644076F-43DC-4755-8632-C245C1A49E95.jpeg
Mochas are so good. Wish resale price wasn’t so ridiculous 😔
Dope pic. I’ve been contemplating putting white laces in my Metallic 5s, like MJ did against Milwaukee, to give them a little pop (and because I have enough black Js that it wouldn’t hurt to have a pair that differentiates itself from the others), and I think this photo has convinced me to take the plunge.

Back
Top Bottom