Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
raffle for mids? what is the world coming to?

Screenshot_20210204-090529_Instagram.jpg

So I haven't been trying for as many releases lately but I need a pair of 85s (even if yeah the NGs are a bit plain)

Does SNKRS not work on desktop anymore? Just shot my shot on the Ambush dunks and I wanna say that's 3 releases in a row I haven't been able to enter.

My last EA was Off White 5 Sail.
I’m due...... 🤞🏽

lol that was so recent, you're not due unless you haven't got an EA for at least 1-2 years and I know some people here whose never got one period :lol:

my last EA was for the J Balvins, which will be used towards trade bait for the NG 1's

My only EA was for the Shadows a few years ago. On top of that I didn’t get the notification until after I had already reserved them at my local mall. Only copped the pair from mall....what a mistake. Should have got the extra pair as well.

Haven’t got EA on anything since then. Starting to think because I didn’t buy the shadows, nike excluding me. Lol

So I haven't been trying for as many releases lately but I need a pair of 85s (even if yeah the NGs are a bit plain)

Does SNKRS not work on desktop anymore? Just shot my shot on the Ambush dunks and I wanna say that's 3 releases in a row I haven't been able to enter.

I think they disable desktop for hyper releases becausefor the past year I havent been able to cop on desktop
hopefully trade them for something fire

933D5EFD-A959-4824-BBFF-2D816FD0D6A6.png

78D2A125-4C68-45C0-8287-E895DFC713AB.jpeg

Ofcourse you get access lol

Back
Top Bottom