Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Was so excited for these! Can’t believe how early they came in. Color and quality are 🔥

You grabbing?

- Retro
E7CD9413-CDF5-4B5E-9A3C-882521123A14.jpeg

I’m curious, for people that never get EA (me included lol), how old is your account?

Seemed like a lot of newer accounts get most of the EA, but then I see a lot of people on this thread getting it today so it’s got me wondering.

have only gotten one EA in all my years on SNKRS, and it was for a ****ing book lol

On the Nike app, says I’ve been a member since 2007. As for the SNKRS app, Im not sure how to look that up if it doesn’t coincide with the Nike app, but I remember my first cop on it was 2016 Black Toe Jordan 1’s. I’ve never gotten Early Access to any super exclusives like OW or Unions. Last one I got was Win like 96 11’s. Lately, I get Early Access to bricks like Mid 1’s.

That being said, I’ve hit on release day on mostly GR Retro’s more than a lot of my friends have 🤷🏻‍♂️. Wish I’d get more EA’s to ease the stress tho.

I’ve mentioned this before, that you would think the longer members would/should have more EA’s considering the years of being a loyal follower/buyer. They should redo that algorithm.

I’m curious, for people that never get EA (me included lol), how old is your account?

Seemed like a lot of newer accounts get most of the EA, but then I see a lot of people on this thread getting it today so it’s got me wondering.

have only gotten one EA in all my years on SNKRS, and it was for a ****ing book lol

Nike member since early 2009, and I think Snkrs since 2015.

Is there any truth that the only accounts that receive EA are accounts that have the iOS version of the app?

What am I doing wrong? How come I've never seen Exclusive Access to anything. Not even some BS GRs??
Do I need to use the Nike+ app too or something? :angry:

Why do they have two different apps???

I’ve mentioned this before, that you would think the longer members would/should have more EA’s considering the years of being a loyal follower/buyer. They should redo that algorithm.

This. I have a solid feeling they bless newer accounts though I know some say they make them and still get nothing so it may still be some randomness going on but this is wild. It was so bad, that I thought EA was not even a thing anymore for a while.. same with Thursday drop for some before the Saturday release. Nike Member since 2006.

NO clue what my first SNKRS win was but might've been BM V's. I remember waiting online at Niketown for Red XI lows and that was just a few months before. I only remember BM V's because I had to return them since the size was too small. The next time I won anything had to be sometime in 2017 :lol:

SNKRS arrived sometime in 2015.

Back
Top Bottom