Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My homie got the coast dunks in, asked him to take a pic alongside his UNC 1s in case anyone wants to see. UNCs are a bit nicer with that pop IMO

1613410977038.png

L7oser L7oser H headdetective werd the dunks are way closer to actual Tarheels colors from that photo. I know the 2015 UNC color is not much like the OG 1985 but **** it, if it looks good, it looks good. Always thought it was weird that the box color said "dark powder blue" but they're so bright in person. Glad I got my own pair a few years ago so I didn't have to worry about no SB x 1 UNC lows, dunk highs or lows. I wore those on Friday actually.

1613416785919.png

casper90403 casper90403 I've given my mochas about 4 or 5 wears now.. In my opinion the leather was a little stiffer out the box than other 2015-2017 pairs I've had but they've broken in pretty well. If you've got any best hand in the game pairs they're pretty on par with that. Comfort is the same as any other 1 to me.

Man. People truly HATE mids. Never understood the intense hate. I personally don’t and wouldn’t rock them, but that’s just my personal stance, and to each his or her own. The only “mids” I’ve ever owned were the black/White Father’s Day 1s, and those weren’t labeled as mids, so much as they weren’t built as high as a high should be and we know they’re mids. Either way, those are the only mids I’ll ever owned, as I prefer and love highs, but keep doing you those of you that love ‘em.

What would be interesting to me would be if JB came out with mids EXACTLY like Highs (NA tongue, branding, etc.), except for the cut of course, and let’s say they slapped an OG colorway on them, how would people really feel? I don’t need any OG colorways, but I just wonder how much of a difference all of the correct branding and such would make.

What would be interesting to me would be if JB came out with mids EXACTLY like Highs (NA tongue, branding, etc.), except for the cut of course, and let’s say they slapped an OG colorway on them, how would people really feel? I don’t need any OG colorways, but I just wonder how much of a difference all of the correct branding and such would make.
funny enough, as i'm researching about 85s, you find out there were vast differences between the factories that produced them, and collectors can spot consistencies and tell right away whether a pair was made in the TY factory, TH, BY, etc.

for instance, MJ's PE pair of chi's were wayyyy smushed down compared to a retail pair:
mid.png
high.png

..and the proportions on 2 pairs of royals from 2 different factories could look way different:
1.png

funny enough, as i'm researching about 85s, you find out there were vast differences between the factories that produced them, and collectors can spot consistencies and tell right away whether a pair was made in the TY factory, TH, BY, etc.

for instance, MJ's PE pair of chi's were wayyyy smushed down compared to a retail pair:
mid.png
high.png

..and the proportions on 2 pairs of royals from 2 different factories could look way different:
1.png
MJ wore mids!

Back
Top Bottom