• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Debating on which birthday gifts I’ll be getting myself :

Has anyone have any glitter on their 2017 royal 1 ?
Or the “ Yellow Ochre “ ?
“ Clay Green “

thank you guys

Finally got dropped off!

610CBF99-8096-4AB4-A20F-DEB5078EA75D.jpeg

You killed this thread.

Turn everything off lol

Debating on which birthday gifts I’ll be getting myself :

Has anyone have any glitter on their 2017 royal 1 ?
Or the “ Yellow Ochre “ ?
“ Clay Green “

thank you guys
My DS 2017 Royal’s have glitter on most of the black parts. My worn clay green’s and yellow ochre’s have no glitter.

My DS 2017 Royal’s have glitter on most of the black parts. My worn clay green’s and yellow ochre’s have no glitter.

thank you , I’m probably gonna pass on the royal for now . I’ve dealt with enough glitter on my Breds& black toe

funny enough, as i'm researching about 85s, you find out there were vast differences between the factories that produced them, and collectors can spot consistencies and tell right away whether a pair was made in the TY factory, TH, BY, etc.

for instance, MJ's PE pair of chi's were wayyyy smushed down compared to a retail pair:
mid.png

lmao watch Gentry and JB pull the ULTIMATE troll move and retro Chi 1s again but as a mid WITH OG/Nike Air tongues :rofl:

“Air Jordan Retro 1 Chicago OGs”

This is a HIGH thread. Stop posting them bum *** mids. They are garbage, no one cares. Post them in the bum *** mid thread.

CEBE016B-E3E5-4AFE-9E11-1CCD2A70C193.jpeg
2BBC2809-CF58-4B60-AB92-E47E5A6F8942.jpeg

I still wish those (above) denim 1s dropped! Need those.
05265F7B-F621-44FE-A55E-0D2F946A1146.jpeg
169A9008-19AD-47E8-8B11-79D0161CAA2D.jpeg
9CDD571D-B92C-4DAC-AC52-CF862D3059A9.jpeg
2DA976A9-168C-4293-9FC5-F2861CE3DF84.jpeg
Man, I always wished those Denims dropped. Too dope, but JB tends to not give us the REALLY dope pairs that they tease. Also, I REALLY wish the NYCtoParis pair had a black outsole. If they had a black outsole they'd be an absolute must IMO, but for me they're that one big detail away from perfection.

Playing devil's advocate, but why do some love Jordan 1 Lows, yet absolutely despise Jordan 1 Mids? Is it solely because Lows are one of the builds, along with the Highs of course, that was an OG that debuted back in '85? Is it because the Lows, like the Highs, have NA branding, and not a Jumpman like the Mids. I personally don't do Mids or Lows, and don't like the Jumpman on Mids, or the rolled edges (are the rolled edges on ALL Mids?), but if someone put a gun to my head and made me chose one, I'd pick Mids every time. Just closer in look and build to a High. I'd personally not do either, but it's the shape, or maybe the panels, or how low they look to me, that makes Lows the worst of the two IMO. I LOVE and will rock Dunk SB Lows all day, everyday, but not a Jordan 1 Low. What's everyone's thoughts?

Lows wack too. This is a high thread.
My only question then is, is the above picture you shared yours? I ask because there’s literally a pair of Jordan 1 Lows in that picture. And I know they’re an “SB x Jordan” collab, but the only thing SB about them is the Zoom Air in the heel and “Nike SB” on the tongue tag. I wish they were actual Dunk SBs, as I love the colorway and color blocking, but nope, they’re a Jordan 1 Low. Would be weird to call Jordan 1 Lows wack, and then share a picture of Jordan 1 Lows.

Lows wack too. This is a high thread.
My only question then is, is the above picture you shared yours? I ask because there’s literally a pair of Jordan 1 Lows in that picture. And I know they’re an “SB x Jordan” collab, but the only thing SB about them is the Zoom Air in the heel and “Nike SB” on the tongue tag. I wish they were actual Dunk SBs, as I love the colorway and color blocking, but nope, they’re a Jordan 1 Low. Would be weird to call Jordan 1 Lows wack, and then share a picture of Jordan 1 Lows.
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom