Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Stimmy just passed. People getting checks plus enhanced unemployment coming back

All the kids that was suddenly sneaker resellers last year, then switched to stocks last month, just to get caught up in reddit pump and dumps bout to come right back to being "resellers"

Only bout to get worse

there’s a cook group discord for literally everything now a days and someone’s selling access. Sneakers, stocks, even sports betting.

it is what it is though. Things aren’t gonna be like this forever. When the real sneaker enthusiast crowd start pulling away it’s usually a sign of things to come.

D3038202-E2C2-4D5D-A53A-0D538009CF0F.jpeg

joined the party

Lol if those Carolina rookies (or whatever name) are reaching $500..... it’s a wrap fellas. Just cop your grails and call it quits in this game. In all honesty they should pay you to wear those 😂. There’s way too much shenanigans going with these resell market and big corps.

That Anne Herbert scandal was a huge wake up call. And unfortunately me copping resell, I was a cog in that machine. However, after that hit the light, I’m positive on stepping out.

I know it’s shooting yourself in the foot to say you’re out but you’re copping a grail for resell, but at least it’s for closure because let’s face it we have an addiction. So cop that grail you don’t have that’s making you cop these half *** colorways, and you’ll be satisfied.

Lol if those Carolina rookies (or whatever name) are reaching $500..... it’s a wrap fellas. Just cop your grails and call it quits in this game. In all honesty they should pay you to wear those 😂. There’s way too much shenanigans going with these resell market and big corps.

That Anne Herbert scandal was a huge wake up call. And unfortunately me copping resell, I was a cog in that machine. However, after that hit the light, I’m positive on stepping out.

I know it’s shooting yourself in the foot to say you’re out but you’re copping a grail for resell, but at least it’s for closure because let’s face it we have an addiction. So cop that grail you don’t have that’s making you cop these half *** colorways, and you’ll be satisfied.
that grail you dont have is goin upwards to a grand and they still aint grails.

Its seems when resale gets too high that you don't wanna pay, or when it gets frustrating and difficult to get 1 pair at retail, the time to end this seems closer and closer :smh:. And something will bring people back.

that grail you dont have is goin upwards to a grand and they still aint grails.
Damn, it’s getting ridiculous. I just went to check off white ones, which ain’t my grail but just checking since it’s a big shoe, and damn they’re damn near 5k. That is crazy

Once you guys see the light and go retail or bust and stick to it you'll be fine. You don't usually get to have everything you want in life, and we all know greed is a cardinal sin, so if you miss a drop then just keep it moving on to the next retail drop. Eventually things will go back to normal and J1s won't be the "in" shoe and we'll be able to be choosy in what we really want and even buy stuff we were on the fence about on discount. I know it sounds impossible, but I've seen the promised land. It exists, in days future past.

charles-xavier-403427-normal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom