• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
EXACTLY! :rofl:

I‘m sorry, anyone passing on these needs their head checked.
😂😂I’m definitely not passing, & as a fan, any Travis Scott Jordan that drops I’m pretty much in for. I happen to like most of them, these are right in line with that. Let’s get it out of the way now, these aren’t better than the OGs & I can start stashing the cash now, because they’ll be hard to come but, but will happen if released🤷🏾‍♂️

Yup I did. The colorway was great, especially compared to these. I got tired of the backwards swoosh, so I sold them.
This is why no one can take you seriously on this board. You went on and on about them when they released, I practically thought you married them. NO ONE should ever take advice from you. >D

Yes and if anyone has an 11 I'll do that exact trade
I had my son end of August, mochas literally flew by my radar with all I had going on. By the time I got back to them they were at 400+
Having them in hand now and looking at suede and leather quality it was easy to give away the universitys. No regrets.

This is why no one can take you seriously on this board. You went on and on about them when they released, I practically thought you married them. NO ONE should ever take advice from you. >D

I keep all the OG classics. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Everyone here shuffles through shoes.... buy, sell, buy, sell...thats how it goes with shoes and clothes. You can’t discredit me for that.

Happy Friday NT :smokin

5160AF83-44C8-4CD1-9613-1CBD539824AE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom