• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1624146114876.png

If those are the 2010 or 16 true blues, you're doing waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.
Not to me I am not and they are not true blues

do u drive often?
Bruh. I live in Singapore. They have a 200% import fee on vehicles plus a “Certificate of Entitlement” to drive the car for 10 years at around $50k. No, I don’t drive here!

I do sometimes not untie my shoes as I often leave the top holes unlaced. Perhaps that is it. My shoes don’t ever get that bad (as the photo) but I do often get a crease or to around the heel.

Bruh. I live in Singapore. They have a 200% import fee on vehicles plus a “Certificate of Entitlement” to drive the car for 10 years at around $50k. No, I don’t drive here!

I do sometimes not untie my shoes as I often leave the top holes unlaced. Perhaps that is it. My shoes don’t ever get that bad (as the photo) but I do often get a crease or to around the heel.
I was going to ask if you leave them tied tight and it’s when you’re putting your foot in and it’s pushing down on the heel.

I'm pretty sure he copied the look of those NGs from a social media post. Someone had taken 85s and put the plaid pattern over the cracked collar. I can't remember who did it.

:wow: You gotta pay the govt $50,000 just for permission to drive a car for 10 years?

I was going to ask if you leave them tied tight and it’s when you’re putting your foot in and it’s pushing down on the heel.
I was coming at you like that, more like “I wish I could afford to own a car here”, but my money isn’t like that. I could either have a car, and never buy sneakers or anything else I like. At least (some of) my sneakers appreciate in value over time.

:wow: You gotta pay the govt $50,000 just for permission to drive a car for 10 years?
Yup. We had a car, paid it off and to get another COE was like $60k (it’s an open market so sometimes it drops really low) - so it was going to cost me over $1k a month to keep driving a car I paid off. I was like hell naw and sold it.

Back
Top Bottom