Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
To good to be true situation right here... But with the authentication guarantee process and the money back guarantee, what's the worst that can happen???

Apparently you have to be a member of some invite only program to buy.

To good to be true situation right here... But with the authentication guarantee process and the money back guarantee, what's the worst that can happen???

Today
20210628_152619.jpg
I really need these laces, anyone have Em & don’t want em?

9A7F8775-285E-4D38-BDE3-7C288A586807.png

not fufus but like someone else said it’s an invite only thing that ebays doing. You can’t even atc if you not apart of it
More info?

seems very sketchy… seller has hyper Royals and some other 2021 release dunks all for retail when they should be going for 2-3x that.

I filled out the “top star” application to see what would happen

Ahh, I see now. I wasn’t hip to eBay doing anything like this.
More info?

seems very sketchy… seller has hyper Royals and some other 2021 release dunks all for retail when they should be going for 2-3x that.

I filled out the “top star” application to see what would happen

I think they just started doing this. I’m pretty sure the seller gets paid by ebay to be apart of this program. Essentially you sign up for an invite once you get said invite you’ll be invited to special drops like these. The guy two post above me I think is actually in top star and he got a legit pair of mochas so it’s def legit you just have to be chosen to get in
9A35FDA3-A268-446A-B35A-99008092B4FD.png

I can’t believe the shoetuber dweebs haven’t made a video on eBay top star??? Not that I could find

First time I saw that Jordan 1 sole paperweight was like a week or two ago on IG, usually it doesn’t take but a day or so for the dweebs to post a video and they are always thirsty for content. Like comment subscribe!!!

Back
Top Bottom