• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Prototype? No way, I see Ball Park!
1.jpg

Would you do it?
The off white deconstructed look is very annoying and played out because of all the python customs that have come to fruition, however IMO they stand as one of the most impactful in terms of aesthetics and collaborations. It's definitely a cultural time piece and will be recognized in the realm of red octobers, etc..... Dont get me wrong soleflys are just as rare, but i don't believe their as significant to the off white chicagos

The off white deconstructed look is very annoying and played out because of all the python customs that have come to fruition, however IMO they stand as one of the most impactful in terms of aesthetics and collaborations. It's definitely a cultural time piece and will be recognized in the realm of red octobers, etc..... Dont get me wrong soleflys are just as rare, but i don't believe their as significant to the off white chicagos

I think TS1s will also be considered as impactful tbh. Problem with OW 1s is that exposed foam and synthetic materials are going to age VERY poorly (yellowing on those will be absolutely awful in 15 or so years).

To me the look is fire. If any one went to feel my shoes to see the Quality. I would kick them in the Throat…. Not every Jordan is going to have fire Quality. Just saying

lol the majority of retro Jordans are not what anyone would deem “quality.” That said, some are better than others, which is why a lot of us get upset when a cw we enjoy is ruined by quality inconsistencies compared to other releases. Sometimes the stars align (I.e. SBB 1.0s, 2016 Space Jams, etc. etc.) but, more often than not, we just don’t get consistent quality from the brand, unfortunately.

lol the majority of retro Jordans are not what anyone would deem “quality.” That said, some are better than others, which is why a lot of us get upset when a cw we enjoy is ruined by quality inconsistencies compared to other releases. Sometimes the stars align (I.e. SBB 1.0s, 2016 Space Jams, etc. etc.) but, more often than not, we just don’t get consistent quality from the brand, unfortunately.
Thanks for the Schooling

Back
Top Bottom