Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Today:

20210921_104443.jpg

tbh, it seems like you'd be cutting off the best, most redeeming part of the shoe.

You're post made me think what the wings and collars remind me of. Then I remember thinking the same thing about the toe and toebox of Biohacks. Put them together and you probably have a decent looking shoe.

I heard the SBB 3.0 didn't age well once the patent was removed, i'm assuming the same on these. I still have my 2016s in great condition tho, so it doesn't really matter.

The SBB 3.0 had that garbage flyleather didn't it? Assume that would have something to do with it if it did

How they feel? I haven’t worn mine but tried them on, they felt “plasticky”
They straight, just like any other 1. Agreed that the leather is a little plasticky to the touch but this is like wear #6 and they've broken in fine. Only thing I've noticed different on this pair is that the ankle is cut higher than other 1s (a great thing aesthetically) so I foresee some more ankle creasing.

Guess the list isn't too bad, so here y'all go:

My list would be very different, I don’t think I could even have 10 1’s worth ranking…. But I do agree with his #1. (Which was a low if you didn’t watch).
The best High to me in 2021 and only one I copped was Hyper Royals. Not including the patent breds.

Another down year for 1s

Back
Top Bottom