• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_2904.PNG

Yeah, the NG is a colorway that I like but at the very bottom of the barrel for OG colorways let alone if you include retro+ pairs. Plus what makes it worse for me is the 85' mold is uncomfortable so I really have to like the colorway to look pass that. Plus, with the more comfortable OG NG low dropped, it was a no brainer to get rid of the highs and place the lows higher on my list which still is at the bottom.

Speaking of uncomfortable molds, I just bought a pair of Adidas Forum 84 highs and I think the idea is that they make them just like they were made in 1984 and I have to say...it shows.

These shoes just feel...bizarre.

It’s like there’s not enough room between the top of the shoe in the toe area and the insole. My toes feel like they’re being pushed down.

Not comfortable.

Speaking of uncomfortable molds, I just bought a pair of Adidas Forum 84 highs and I think the idea is that they make them just like they were made in 1984 and I have to say...it shows.

These shoes just feel...bizarre.

It’s like there’s not enough room between the top of the shoe in the toe area and the insole. My toes feel like they’re being pushed down.

Not comfortable.

That's due to the sleek toe box. All the OG heads want that sleek look. The tradeoff is less toe room. I have that same issue in these and the waverunner.

I have the white/navy and they're prob my favorite 1's, but I'm also a sucker for white/navy sneakers. Also one of the few that likes the tongue, apparently!

The white/navys are the ones that I really want too.! We're in the same boat for sure.

Yeah I wanted midnight Navy's bad as well... Which means I stood no chance.
It's funny they're ones that I knew from the jump that I wanted, so I ended up buying off StockX the night before release assuming I was going to catch an L as always.

Ended up winning on SNKRS and my StockX order was WAY delayed so I ended up talking my way into getting a refund from SX.

They must’ve had a lot of Pollens. I picked up the last pair (sz 9) a few days ago at Footaction. And there are a lot of people trying to get rid of them on offer up. Anyway great shoe, congrats on all who got the W today
56F6C260-C8F8-4DB3-B01F-8E845CB25945.jpeg
I went with black laces. The yellow laces makes it pop way to much for me. Looks good fam

I still believe it they would have done the pollens in the bred/Royal CW style blocking they would be more of a hit. The Chicago CW style blocking makes them too loud IMO.

Back
Top Bottom