Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hvery any of y’all ever seen a swoosh in this kind of condition?

…on a brand new pair?

28625E97-B8B5-4467-83FA-ADEBFCFC6D61.jpeg

If whoever had them before you was a meticulous cleaner (like me) they probably had a lot of glitter and they kept up with them regularly. It's probably from brushing/wiping the glitter off.

Was waiting for a special day to take these joints off ice.. the day is here.. picking up my new shorty
00B335F8-389D-4542-971B-37599C5D15DF.jpeg
..21 IS 350 F Sport.. so had to take these joints out for this occasion.
That car is so beautiful and so mean looking in person. Catches my attention everytime. I'd like that, an RCF or an lC500!

I doubled up on Game Royals so I could do that, and haven't regretted it one bit. Not trying to pass them off as Frags, and if anybody said something, I'd gladly tell them haha. There's just no denying how good that color blocking looks, so go on and beat them!

Same, on both accounts. I'm not trying to pass them off as frags, I just really dig the color blocking and I doubled up specifically for the custom. I will get them in my rotation for sure!

I’m trying to find someone to trade this used pair Sz 13 for a DS pair of UNC 3’s Straight up. You guys think it’s fair?
52FE033D-0DEF-42E3-9D1B-05CD850EB240.jpeg

For me, it depends on how much I would gain in profit by selling them on Goat or Ebay and then buying the 3's on the same platform vs just trading straight up. Really depends on if its worth my time and effort in the end. I feel like you would be leaving some money on the table with the trade but that may not bother you.

Back
Top Bottom