Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don't mind the suit and tie... Made pulling chicks at the mall that much easier, until I meet my baby momma at work. It definitely makes me not want to wear one unless I'm going to work though. Also wearing dress shoes is actually better for you feet, as wear just sneakers will destroy the natural arch in your foot.

Can anyone with the wmns Silver Toe and/or Tie Dyes attest to the materials' quality? Tempted to get either/both of them if people say they're decent quality. Mostly I just don't want plastic toeboxes...

get someone from jordan brand on the line ... i just wanna talk ...
air-jordan-1-womens-lv8d-bred-side.jpeg

https://solecollector.com/news/air-jordan-1-lv8d-womens-bred-release-date-2022

Can anyone with the wmns Silver Toe and/or Tie Dyes attest to the materials' quality? Tempted to get either/both of them if people say they're decent quality. Mostly I just don't want plastic toeboxes...
1AF4C2DB-A2A6-4FF3-8E06-D2669B72D52F.jpeg
I
Toeboxes on Tie dyes are a bit plasticy initially but nothing major and they break in beautifully. Probably my most frequently worn 1 in the past year and a half, and easily one of my favorite releases of 2020.

1AF4C2DB-A2A6-4FF3-8E06-D2669B72D52F.jpeg
I
Toeboxes on Tie dyes are a bit plasticy initially but nothing major and they break in beautifully. Probably my most frequently worn 1 in the past year and a half, and easily one of my favorite releases of 2020.
Yeah the toes of the ASG Chameleons were so plasticky I sold them DS. Kinda regret not trying to break them in a bit. Think I'll end up getting both the Silvers and Tie Dyes based on all y'all's feedback.

Thanks everyone :nthat:

Surely this is a thread of universal opinions. Everyone is entitled to there opinion or facts if you will. But you dude I cant take seriously.....Especially since you take your pics like you're laying in a coffin...

selfie-in-a-coffin.gif
Maybe so but that fit is really bad

Back
Top Bottom