Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Watch out for shops like this. There are tons of fake resell, "retail" shops that try to scam you. Google the shop, go to their website, and click on their social media page. Scammers will try to emulate other legitimate businesses. If they DM and you didn't DM them first. Think why would a shop DM for no legit reason, when they probably receive dozens to hundreds in one day. Why would they just DM you? I've seen scammers use real businesses, real addresses and phone numbers that link to another store, and watch out for those sponsored Instagram ads. You would think it's legit. But 9 out of the 10 were scammers/rep resellers. I guess even billionaires like Mark Zuckerberg will take their money too.

Delivery Day. These are pretty nice. Shiny, but nice. Hopefully my wife surprises me with Bulls tickets this season and I can bring these out. 

Attachments

• 20220103_172015.jpg
    20220103_172015.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 141
Anyone in MI heard of them or did i get scammed.
384E5308-1B7F-47E6-B48B-E78CFE13916D.png

how much they get you for?

Everything on just this picture alone was all too sus and I didn't even go on their IG yet lol. Its a skateshop that has Travis, yeezys, supreme, and the unreleased 7/11 dunk SB?

Super sus, I don't ever trust thse resell IG pages. Why not go the goat/ebay authenticity route? Yea higher prices more often than not, but at least you'll have peace of mind and the option to return if something doesn't check out

I love the Pollens., they were the only 1 I grabbed this year. There honestly wasn't very much worth buying for me in 2021.

Trav/Fragment Hi/Low
NG
Pollens
UNCs

Tried for the others and won't do resell. The only ones I wish I would have gotten were the Travis/*** lows and the NGs.
I thought I was the only one who wasn’t too impressed with 2021 in terms of 1s. Only tried for and obtained the NG 85’s (two pairs), and the Frag x Trav 1 Highs. There were some other aight releases, but nothing else moved me personally.

Am I the only one who feels a little guilty recommending StockX or GOAT to say a casual sneakerhead?

I don't mind paying some prices, but knowing them, even retail for Jordan retros is too much.

By casual, I mean basically only hyped releases(1s, 11s, Yeezys, etc.).

Anyone in MI heard of them or did i get scammed.
384E5308-1B7F-47E6-B48B-E78CFE13916D.png
I know a lot about skate shops. I've never heard of them. The domain name is bogus. Their address is a 6-story office building. They have zero skate products in their profile. And they say that they offer free wax, TRUCKS, and WHEELS with any purchase. (That's like $50+ worth of stuff.)

All signs point to "sketch".

Back
Top Bottom