• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Look fine to me 🤷‍♂️

Meanwhile maybe I missed it, but what's with all the hate for the "85 mold"? I though we always wanted a retro of the high, straight-back, big swoosh 85 AJ1? :nerd:

They used the 1995 retro for the mold on them. The biggest issue I think most of us have is that the toe rand is just way too fat. Any time you see somebody mention the "bulbous toe," that's what they are talking about.

anyone know anything about these, can i get some information on them... i couldn't find any?

Maybe one of these?

37A7E42E-FECF-4119-94A3-FED8E92FB372.jpeg
Dropped off to Nike Recycling. They are beyond wearable for me at this point. Maybe my excuse to buy another. I believe in restoration as much as I believe in reincarnation

beautiful

Maybe one of these?

perhaps, but the sole towards the back has been totally redone...

Look fine to me 🤷‍♂️

Meanwhile maybe I missed it, but what's with all the hate for the "85 mold"? I though we always wanted a retro of the high, straight-back, big swoosh 85 AJ1? :nerd:
Not only do a lot of people not like the toe cap, the mold that used is super narrow, more than any previous mold imo, and I had every era AJ1.

Look fine to me 🤷‍♂️

No hate, just not for me. I can only speak to the recent NG 85' 1's and the reverse bred 85's, but I just wasn't a fan. The thick cut felt nice and looked great as DS but the way they wear and crease during the break-in period looks terrible to me. I don't have the option to wear my shoes during the weekdays so it's really the weekend only and depending on what I am doing, maybe not even then. So, breaking them in over a long period of time just isn't in the cards for me and I likely wouldn't wear them given that. Now the shape looked amazing. I was super bummed that I wasn't a fan once I had them in hand, but it is what it is.

Yo this is mad crazy, ups just delivered my shadow 2.0s from June🤣🤣🤣 Nike refunded me on August 2nd because they didn't move in weeks. It's now January and they just came 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• PXL_20220106_215119894.jpg
    PXL_20220106_215119894.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 152
  • PXL_20220106_215128978.jpg
    PXL_20220106_215128978.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 915
just when I thought the rookie of the year concept couldn't get any stupider, they come out with the sorority 1s. both fire tho lmao

Yo this is mad crazy, ups just delivered my shadow 2.0s from June🤣🤣🤣 Nike refunded me on August 2nd because they didn't move in weeks. It's now January and they just came 🤣🤣🤣

Me and my old coworker were chillin once, our other coworker who was older texted him Happy New Years. Mind you its like late March, we just looked at each other like uhh :lol:. He just said HNY back and that was it. Idk why but that reminded me of my story. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom