Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Top Star put up a new collection today. Had Patent Banneds, Crafts, Pollens, Shadow 2's, for retail and for some reason had Atmospheres for $100. Grabbed a pair for my girl with the quickness.
I wondered if that was an error when I saw that

I went for the university blue 1's

1642789264578.png

I've tried doing searches for items that they show in the preview but can never find them

in another thread someone posted a link to the university blue so I was able to see what sizes and how many of available sizes they had for sale...that's really helpful

I didn't have that for the sale prior to this and was scrambling

You gotta be a reseller on eBay

Not even remotely true. I haven't sold a single pair on eBay in at least 10 years.

How did you guys get access?

To be honest, I have no idea. I just saw I had access and called their customer service to see what it was all about. They confirmed and said to be on the lookout for a gift in the mail. Couple weeks later, I got the welcome letter and the AJ1 sole paper weight or whatever it's supposed to be. I do think they take into account how long you've been a member and how often you actually buy shoes from them.

Nice! I already had most everything I really wanted in this collection, but I've been trying for those damn Atmospheres since release day. They had 6-12 listed, but a couple of sizes were already gone when I got in.
they raised the price to retail for the atmosphere

I'm surprised that only 7 our of 36 shoes are showing out of stock

I would have thought people would have grabbed the rose gold clot air forces

I'll take mocha over travis as well. I hit on travis's purely to sell. Far superior quality but I'm good on the gimmicks (swoosh, velcro collar).
The Mochcas are cool, but it’s the Travis 1s over the Mochas for me personally. I prefer the Chicago color blocking over the Black Toe blocking (even in the IMO superior rendition with a Black tongue) 10 times out of 10. And the Mocha blocking w/ the White Tongue and Black outsole (as opposed to a brown outsole) also loses points for me. I also like all the suede on the Travs and the tumbled sail/cream leather (I don’t buy into the notion that the tumbled leather equals “better quality” though). The reverse Swoosh and stash pocket make no difference to me.

they raised the price to retail for the atmosphere

I'm surprised that only 7 our of 36 shoes are showing out of stock

I would have thought people would have grabbed the rose gold clot air forces

Damn, did they? Hopefully they ship for us folks that got through at $100.

It took a while last time for a lot of the stuff to sell out. I don't think the Supreme AF1's ever went fully OOS lol.

Would y’all consider this depreciating the value of the shoe ?

Attachments

• B055B471-FC0A-4546-A91B-BE54BBAB244A.png
    B055B471-FC0A-4546-A91B-BE54BBAB244A.png
    1 MB · Views: 417
  • 0FCD5414-92E3-4316-8784-5665ECB970EB.png
    0FCD5414-92E3-4316-8784-5665ECB970EB.png
    1 MB · Views: 418
The Mochcas are cool, but it’s the Travis 1s over the Mochas for me personally. I prefer the Chicago color blocking over the Black Toe blocking (even in the IMO superior rendition with a Black tongue) 10 times out of 10. And the Mocha blocking w/ the White Tongue and Black outsole (as opposed to a brown outsole) also loses points for me. I also like all the suede on the Travs and the tumbled sail/cream leather (I don’t buy into the notion that the tumbled leather equals “better quality” though). The reverse Swoosh and stash pocket make no difference to me.

Traded my mochas and some lot dunks for the AMM3’s, I share the same sentiment with the mochas. Front basically a black toe, cant eem tell what it is anyways since I wear looser fit pants nowadays. But moreso I rather wear my Travs than mochas. Didnt need both. The brown suede >

Would y’all consider this depreciating the value of the shoe ?
No. They probably removed the insole to get the shoe authenticated through check check. I’d rather have peace of mind knowing they’re authentic, than worry about a tiny bit of messed up insole foam. This happened with my UNI blue 1s and I wear them with ZERO issues.

Back
Top Bottom