Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
WIP, converting my boy’s marinas to royals.
C083102B-6560-4532-A7E4-E48E723F4D60.jpeg

You're saving him from those abominations by turning it into a classic shoe.

Great friend and only use possible for those Marinas.
Thanks man. I also assisted in reserving the pair at Nike. If anything, royals were a pair that put us in the game. He beat his 2017 and would love a replacement pair at retail. Not sure why this is getting hate especially if it’s a coveted colorway that means a lot.

4973752C-5750-49AA-8DD3-2C08FB82B97C.jpeg
5F13BB1E-170D-43BD-98AF-27D618A421F0.jpeg
Marinas are cool y’all. Blue looks good. Especially if you don’t have a royal pair to compare them to. On another note, purchased my game royals in store on 4/1/18, they released on 3/24. I was even able to try on a 9 and 9.5 in the store lol… many those were the days. If I knew what 2019 - now was gonna be like, I would’ve tried to purchase every pair they had left 🤣🥴

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG "Brotherhood"
Release Date: Feb 24th, 2022 (Thursday)
Color: UNIVERSITY GOLD/LIGHT BORDEAUX-WHITE
Mens: $170
Style Code: 555088-706
Grade School: $130
Style Code: 575441-706

feature image
Air-Jordan-1-Brotherhood-Release-Reminder-6.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Brotherhood-Release-Reminder-1.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Brotherhood-Release-Reminder-21.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Brotherhood-Release-Reminder-3.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Brotherhood-Release-Reminder-4.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Brotherhood-Release-Reminder-5.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Brotherhood-Release-Reminder-.jpg
Now....... thats a Laker shoe. I'll never call em Brotherhood.

4973752C-5750-49AA-8DD3-2C08FB82B97C.jpeg
5F13BB1E-170D-43BD-98AF-27D618A421F0.jpeg
Marinas are cool y’all. Blue looks good. Especially if you don’t have a royal pair to compare them to. On another note, purchased my game royals in store on 4/1/18, they released on 3/24. I was even able to try on a 9 and 9.5 in the store lol… many those were the days. If I knew what 2019 - now was gonna be like, I would’ve tried to purchase every pair they had left 🤣🥴

They don’t even belong in that shot

I'm joking brother. I enjoy your updates. Now go take a chill pill before I come back with my belt
QyGDVaS.png

Same here, I was joking with my reply too.

Thanks for enjoying them, I guess. It's nothing as I'm just trying to contribute whenever I see something.

But they sure are exorbitant with making colors that most people don't desire or have any interest in. The 1 High has gotten somewhat too saturated with that practice.

I think most of us on here would primarily prefer original colors, which they won't give us.

I'm good with the 1 saturation currently. Only issue is still being able to obtain the original color ways which garner an insane amount of hype.

Same here, I was joking with my reply too.

Thanks for enjoying them, I guess. It's nothing as I'm just trying to contribute whenever I see something.

But they sure are exorbitant with making colors that most people don't desire or have any interest in. The 1 High has gotten somewhat too saturated with that practice.

I think most of us on here would primarily prefer original colors, which they won't give us.
Agreed. Too much of a good thing holds true in relation to the 1s. Heritages and yellow toes are the only ones I'm looking forward to this year. Hopefully Nike/JB takes a hiatus on the popular silhouettes next year and focus on the ones that don't get as much mainstream love like the 2s, 8s, 10s etc.

For anyone in Chicago, Footlocker on State St got a restock on the Bordeaux, Hand-Crafted, and got lucky with a pair of Dark Marina that the associate pulled out by accident.

Hmmm I may swing by tomorrow. I’m sure it’s too late but kinda like those hand crafted joints

Back
Top Bottom