• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nothing poor about a $500 sneaker.

I bought a pair, they sat in the box for a year then I sold them. There is nothing interesting about that shoe. Travis's at least had the swoosh, different collar, stash pocket etc to make up for dull colors.

Every fit I see with them has the same boring combination of beige, black, or brown. It's the black/white dunk low of Jordan 1's.

Not as much as nonsense writing literally all over the shoe lol

EDIT: Also weren’t coutures a response to this SLP design?

28AAD1CE-88F3-4201-A725-9130F20E0E5B.jpeg
I mean like I said all 3 are trash. Those rebellionaires are more wearable than the toilet Bowl 1s and coutures imo.. and to answer your question I'm not sure but they do favor each other

So what are you guys stashing in that little stash pocket? half a gram of bud? Tokens for the L train? Like really, what's the point of that, and the backwards swoosh. It's really like a little kid designed them. I guess when you're still wearing suits with the fake *** stitched in pockets you gotta have something to put your loose change in. Who am I kidding, people coveting those shoes probably have only wore a suit to court or to christening.

So what are you guys stashing in that little stash pocket? half a gram of bud? Tokens for the L train? Like really, what's the point of that, and the backwards swoosh. It's really like a little kid designed them. I guess when you're still wearing suits with the fake *** stitched in pockets you gotta have something to put your loose change in. Who am I kidding, people coveting those shoes probably have only wore a suit to court or to christening.

I keep the blicky in mine in case someone get's silly.

Nah, I would store weed in there, cause I go after ma boy Snoop.

And if a little kid can design a shoe that is worth over $2k, sign me up for designing

I agree the Travis Scott's, 1s in particular, are overhyped and the backwards swoosh was always an eyesore to me. With that said I'm enjoying the jokes in this thread lol

Nah, I would store weed in there, cause I go after ma boy Snoop.

And if a little kid can design a shoe that is worth over $2k, sign me up for designing

There's several different Dornbechers I'd take over the vast of majority of Travis Scotts

I feel like the Mocha backlash has something to do with the insane resell prices.

It's a nice shoe, would love to have a pair.

But the fact that it was going for $500 so soon after the release and is currently going for a minimum of $600+ on eBay is a reflection of the insane times we live in.

...it's freaking bollocks.
Nothing poor about a $500 sneaker.

I bought a pair, they sat in the box for a year then I sold them. There is nothing interesting about that shoe. Travis's at least had the swoosh, different collar, stash pocket etc to make up for dull colors.

Every fit I see with them has the same boring combination of beige, black, or brown. It's the black/white dunk low of Jordan 1's.
Mochas were simply crowned a Poor Man’s Travis 1s and have held that title well tbh.

ROTY 1s also benefitted from this as their resale value skyrocketed after Travis 1s released… People just suddenly became obsessed with
Toe box leather, yes :emoji_sweat_smile:
51930848385_4e03fea6d4_c_d.jpg
Wow, had no idea the Mocha toe box leather was this bad-looks like the leather used on $100 GR dunks.

Mochas were simply crowned a Poor Man’s Travis 1s and have held that title well tbh.

ROTY 1s also benefitted from this as their resale value skyrocketed after Travis 1s released… People just suddenly became obsessed with

Wow, had no idea the Mocha toe box leather was this bad-looks like the leather used on $100 GR dunks.

DID I LIE???

travis 1 leather and suede quality was beautiful. I get that people don't like the giant backwards swoosh but the pocket is not even noticeable or does it get in the way and I'm willing to bet 90% of the TS1 owners don't even use it. Think about how inconvenient it is to bend down to un-velcro it to put or take things out vs. just putting it in your damn pants/jacket pocket

Back
Top Bottom