Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
travis 1 leather and suede quality was beautiful. I get that people don't like the giant backwards swoosh but the pocket is not even noticeable or does it get in the way and I'm willing to bet 90% of the TS1 owners don't even use it. Think about how inconvenient it is to bend down to un-velcro it to put or take things out vs. just putting it in your damn pants/jacket pocket
Yeah, I love my Travs. I love the Chi color blocking, so a brown, black, and sail Chi, with “good” (I’m no leather expert, but the look and feel is better than many) quality, and suede overlay, made the Travs an absolute winner in my book. The backwards Swoosh never made a difference to me, and the stash pocket might as well not even exist.

The Defiants (Coutures), Homage to Home, Biohacks, Hand Crafted, and J Balvins, are 5 pairs that I would never wear, and are not for me. But I don’t subscribe to calling pairs “trash,” as all this kick sht is 100% subjective at the end of the day.

Yeah, I love my Travs. I love the Chi color blocking, so a brown, black, and sail Chi, with “good” (I’m no leather expert, but the look and feel is better than many) quality, and suede overlay, made the Travs an absolute winner in my book. The backwards Swoosh never made a difference to me, and the stash pocket might as well not even exist.

The Defiants (Coutures), Homage to Home, Biohacks, Hand Crafted, and J Balvins, are 5 pairs that I would never wear, and are not for me. But I don’t subscribe to calling pairs “trash,” as all this kick sht is 100% subjective at the end of the day.

Subjective to an extent. Theres debatable trash then theres trash trash. Rebellionaires, whstever the hell they called. Trash trash.

Dave whites are the Worst 1s I ever saw

AA9A0C2E-45D2-4410-ACE7-9BF753032E05.jpeg

What makes them trash again? The color? You dont like brown?

Lol I mean the bad toebox materials don’t make the cw itself trash… They’re a pretty inoffensive design, if anything-what don’t you like about them?

1. The collar, it should be black but even if it was my opinion on it would be the same.

2. The materials

3. Yes I’m actually extremely fatigued of the combination of brown, sail, beige whatever you want to call it. The shoe has no redeeming qualities, and every time I see it being worn it’s basically with the same outfit.

1. The collar, it should be black but even if it was my opinion on it would be the same.

2. The materials

3. Yes I’m actually extremely fatigued of the combination of brown, sail, beige whatever you want to call it. The shoe has no redeeming qualities, and every time I see it being worn it’s basically with the same outfit.

1. Very small spot, nitpicking but ok :lol:

2. Materials are fine? No ones complained about mocha materials unless you one of those leather snobs

3. So then you just dont like neutral colors? Not even gonna bother with the last 2 statements here also :lol:

What makes this shoe trash again?

I personally never paid any attention to the Mochas because I had the Travs already, and to me having the Mochas would've been WAY TOO redundant within my collection, but they're cool.

I'm not a fan of that blocking of just having the heel panel having the only color not black or white. I feel similarly about the color blocking on the BHITG Pack, so I passed on those as well, but them having color on the Swoosh and outsole is an improvement IMO.

The Mochas are nice. But not worth the price it's at now. It's definitely not trash. I can see NTers looking at the price and being disgusted with it. I have the Travis highs that I still haven't worn. Down the line, I'd probably trade it for something else that I really want to wear.

Back
Top Bottom