• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Literally the only reason I have half the shoes I do. Lmao

Just hoping Nike see me as a valued dumbass rarely seem to hit the **** I REALLY want tho.

Cats up in here mad mad because they either can't pull off a loud good looking sneaker, or the restock has y'all up in y'alls feelings because resell is non existent on them. Lol at all of the bashing though. Bought a pair for retail. There's some of us who like and love loud colors on sneakers and clothes, word to Dipset lmao.

Great summer shoe, and I hope that everybody keeps sleeping on Colorways like the Marinas and Brotherhoods, but we all know that they're not going to sleep on the Heritage and Yellowtoes though.

Maybe the Heritage, but everybody's going to come out of the woodworks in August for the Yellowtoes, simply because they look way too much like the SBB 1.0

32B686D8-DAB8-4D59-8AA3-58F786B27DEE.jpeg

NGxchick-fil-a day.

Name a colorway more "God awful" than brotherhoods. I've heard alotta hate for biohacks. I'd wear those a million times before b.hoods. I don't particularly like crafts, but those SMOKE b.hoods. rebellionaires are tacky, uninspired hot doo doo, but again they take a massive DUMP on b.hoods. someone stop me when I start telling lies.
Stop. Lies you tell. 😆

I don't think the Brotherhoods are the worse, but that combo of that weird light Bordeaux shade with the gold is ugly IMO. Had they been ACTUAL Que colors (PURPLE with gold), they'd be dope IMO.

They look to have nice leather, but the color combo isn't for everyone. Would rather wear my Bordeaux's or wait for the Yellow Toe, but not many times I'd wear this particular combination unless I'm going real simple and letting the shoe stand out. In that case, we all got shoes in our closet we'd prefer before those. I was only gonna get as a Yellow Toe custom....now I'm all the way out even on disco.

NTers be more dramatic than The View. Screenshot these "opinions" and let's see what happens in 6 months, a year from now. It's as bad as Magic turning down 100K shares of Nike. I remember Jordan 1 Top 3s were whatever. Then resale went up and opinions changed. Brotherhood, Heritage are solid colorways.
Nah slim.. 😕🤦🏿‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom