Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
oh dang, I learned something here, good to know. I woulda thrown black laces on and thought I was dripping all over the place

Thought Id be a little zesty today and wear these with some shorts

20220510_140935.jpg

“I don’t wear THAT horrible fashion trend any more, I now wear THIS horrible fashion trend.”

Yeah, no thanks. I kinda get it, but it’s too tiring and expensive changing your whole look every couple years. Not hating, but also not listening to y’all. Chase the trends if that makes you happy, but don’t act superior because most of us aren’t interested in doing that.

“I don’t wear THAT horrible fashion trend any more, I now wear THIS horrible fashion trend.”

Yeah, no thanks. I kinda get it, but it’s too tiring and expensive changing your whole look every couple years. Not hating, but also not listening to y’all. Chase the trends if that makes you happy, but don’t act superior because most of us aren’t interested in doing that.
Won't front I like to get fresh alot but one things for sure is the combo of a t-shirt, fitted, and js/forces/airmax with either some jeans, shorts, or joggers will never go out of style.

Fam... Those "authenticators" at stockx and goat are regular dudes at a job. They have as much knowledge on real and fakes as anyone on this site. The fact that y'all think they are any better at spotting real and fake shoes than any of us is hilarious. There aren't any degrees you can get that specialize is discerning real Jordans fron fake ones. If we can't tell the difference between 1:1 reps what makes you think some guy making minimum wage stockx/goat can?
I posted this in the Zadeh thread... dudes were in there saying "bu bu but if he gets his shoes from stockx they can't be reps!"

giphy (19).gif

Last edited:
I posted this in the Zadeh thread... dudes were in there saying "bu bu but if he gets his shoes from stockx they can't be reps!"

giphy (19).gif
I ain't no expert.

But if the shoes I buy resell are double authenticated (Ebay/Check Check) and they're actually fakes, then I'm kind of like...whatever.

As long as they look and feel good...I guess ignorance is bliss.

But if the shoes I buy resell are double authenticated (Ebay/Check Check) and they're actually fakes, then I'm kind of like...whatever.
Well, my Zebras go authenticated but StockX and eBay, so I’m 100% confident they are legit. I don’t see how they could possibly pass through both if they were fakes.

Back
Top Bottom