Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That would all depend on exactly who verified them first off. And obviously and very small percentage of bootleggers work is good enough to pass.
The biggest target (on this board) it seems is Zadeh. However there is an ongoing argument that his sneakers have continued to pass legit checks.

If he were running a large scale bootlegg operation I'm sure that he wouldn't be doing it all through 1-2 guys that happen to be "master" bootleggers.

There are resellers buying 50 pair+ orders of cool grey 11s. I'm sure Zadeh sold somewhere north of 10k of that shoe easily.

No way too many releases of shoes for them to Fake every release perfectly period. Stockx thing is different.
And Nike gives these big resellers thier stock why do u think we can never get a pair at retail.

No way too many releases of shoes for them to Fake every release perfectly period. Stockx thing is different.
And Nike gives these big resellers thier stock why do u think we can never get a pair at retail.

That's really what I'm waiting to see exposed.

“I don’t wear THAT horrible fashion trend any more, I now wear THIS horrible fashion trend.”

Yeah, no thanks. I kinda get it, but it’s too tiring and expensive changing your whole look every couple years. Not hating, but also not listening to y’all. Chase the trends if that makes you happy, but don’t act superior because most of us aren’t interested in doing that.
THIS is pretty much what I was saying a few pages back.

While I understand your argument. What about the fakes that supposedly do pass inspection as confirmed by Nike?

How did they not fail? Why were the tells not apparent.
Human error. These authenticators aren't necessarily sneakerheads like us. They're just an average person who needs a job.

It's just like when you go to FTL/FNL and the employees aren't as knowledgeable as you are. They aren't enthusiasts. They're just trying to pay their bills.

Human error. These authenticators aren't necessarily sneakerheads like us. They're just an average person who needs a job.

It's just like when you go to FTL/FNL and the employees aren't as knowledgeable as you are. They aren't enthusiasts. They're just trying to pay their bills.

And ironically them authenticators know how to legit check better than sneakerheads.

Its their job, they get trained, they see so many so they rack up what to look for easily after some time. Its like any other job, you get experience. On the flip side, sneakerheads be clamoring and posting legit checks and researching google often when buying a shoe or whatever cause they dont know what to look for. :lol:

I posted this in the Zadeh thread... dudes were in there saying "bu bu but if he gets his shoes from stockx they can't be reps!"

giphy (19).gif

My man, I think it's time to move on. You're acting like this dude has personally wronged you. I have no skin in the game, and I'm not defending anyone here, but you bring this guy's name up in damn near every thread you post in, across all forums. Dudes can be like "man, I really like black toes with the black tongue," and you hop in with "you know who else likes black toes with black tongues? Zadeh and his fakes!" I have no idea what your end game is here, but if you feel the need to bash him this much, at least try to keep it to the Zadeh thread. Like jordanhead718212 jordanhead718212 said, you're responsible for a good chunk of this #reptalk because you keep forcing him into every conversation and insisting he's selling reps. Then when anyone asks you for proof, you deflect or post a gif or something.

When you finally get definitive proof Zadeh is selling fakes, then by all means, run wild all over this site posting it. Post it in every single thread. We'll all welcome it if it happens! But right now the obsession you have with this guy is just getting weird.

If the "fakes" are made in same factory, by same workers, with same materials, why wouldn't they charge whatever the going rate is? I mean thats just business at that point.

In the actual retail business sense, even if they were made at the same factory - the fakes are actually making them more profit. Nike doesn't buy each pair for $150-200 from the factory, nor does Footlocker / FNL etc pay $150-200 from Nike. The retail shops are usually getting them for half of msrp, so that they can make their profit too. So technically the fakes should only be like $50-100, and the rep mfg is still making a boat load of profit.

I wouldn't buy fakes anyway. Retail or bust for me, besides the few times I've purchased from a reseller after verifying their purchase receipts, email confirmation, etc.

My man, I think it's time to move on. You're acting like this dude has personally wronged you. I have no skin in the game, and I'm not defending anyone here, but you bring this guy's name up in damn near every thread you post in, across all forums. Dudes can be like "man, I really like black toes with the black tongue," and you hop in with "you know who else likes black toes with black tongues? Zadeh and his fakes!" I have no idea what your end game is here, but if you feel the need to bash him this much, at least try to keep it to the Zadeh thread. Like jordanhead718212 jordanhead718212 said, you're responsible for a good chunk of this #reptalk because you keep forcing him into every conversation and insisting he's selling reps. Then when anyone asks you for proof, you deflect or post a gif or something.

When you finally get definitive proof Zadeh is selling fakes, then by all means, run wild all over this site posting it. Post it in every single thread. We'll all welcome it if it happens! But right now the obsession you have with this guy is just getting weird.
90% of the time I'm joking. It costs literally nothing to ignore my posts homie.

Keep your new loves. Two different color shoes fam.
It's gone. Those were the mid ones that came out in 2018 I believe. It's all good, they were worn a bunch of times and ended up selling for exactly what I paid for back in '18. The young kid was excited to get em and I even knocked off 20 since I knew he was gonna wear em and was pretty young.

Principalities of what? Being loyal to a company that doesn't care about you. That doesn't value the THOUSANDS most of us have poured into their products. Hell what about the time we have spent helping to fuel the hype around their products or the free marketing many of us have done while posting pics/ news about upcoming or previously released items.

I been on NIKEtalk for damn near 20 years and I've seen nike acknowledge the board a handful of times and never with an actual product or even THANK YOU.

I can only be but so principaled when it comes to capitalism. Its always **** the fakes, but this isn't a principal issue with me at this point. I really just want the best product I can get for my money.

It's the principal of not feeding into this perpetual hype-machine. If I have to buy a fake of a shoe that I can't otherwise get for retail or pay an insane amount resell for, then I don't care about it. I'll find something else. There's always something else.

People want the shoe so it sells out, which drives up the resell price, which causes some people to buy fakes, which people see and makes them want it more, which drives up the resell price more. New model comes out and cycle repeats even more zealously. It's dumb.

Last edited:
Anyone in here have both the Shadow 2.0 and Rebellionaires? Thinking of doing a trade for my 2.0s. How do you feel about them with both in hand? Generally feeling and materials? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom