Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Personally, no shoe is worth that kind of money no matter how much money I have; I'd just feel ripped off out of principal. That said, if you put $1K into crypto that turned into multiple tens of thousands over the past years, and scale that to what $10K could have turned into, you just might not give a s***t. No doubt there's a lot of this kid of money floating out there these days. If someone is pinching pennies to buy stuff like this, well, they've got bigger issues no doubt.

Met purples were girls, with no ext sizes, baby wings logo, leather tongue….

Metallic green OG
1652969027400.jpeg

=/=

Sea green jumpman joints

1652969105928.jpeg
Don't matter. It was still retroed. And how are you arguing against things you just caped for? Can't lean on colorway names in your excuse when you're counting metallic reds, even though the retro was called varsity red. You even mentioned neutral grey = natural gray for the retro.

And you need a better pic of the metallic greens.
ZpFlwjbwSqpWtXEfYxDl

Don't matter. It was still retroed. And how are you arguing against things you just caped for? Can't lean on colorway names in your excuse when you're counting metallic reds, even though the retro was called varsity red. You even mentioned neutral grey = natural gray for the retro.

And you need a better pic of the metallic greens.
ZpFlwjbwSqpWtXEfYxDl

In reference to the "they'll drop them again eventually" mentality, I personally don't even count all the pairs in 2013. Since the "remastered" program started in 2015, it feels like JB is going to be much more particular in how often pairs drop. We've only gotten 1 release of any colorway that's dropped since that program began. The only "re-releases" that some (not me) MIGHT consider are the Origin Stories (Spideys), and the Patent Blk/Reds last year.
👆

Anyway splitting hairs, I’m done

Wait for an OG or buy resale idgaf lol

Back
Top Bottom