• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
breds - 2013 and 2015
royals 2013 and 2017
shadows 2013 and 2018
chicagos 2013 and 2015 and 2022 in some kind of fashion
Black toes 2013 and 2016

I could see one of the other OGs dropping within the next 2 years.

Which retro cw came back around 10-15 years later? I feel like the coveted ones like breds, chis, royals, shadows drop in a shorter time span than that. Plus we know they have the '85 mold and whatever new mold is coming out for the reimagined chis later this year. I feel like Nike would drop the OG cw's on those new molds once they need to bring the AJ1 hype back up. Might be sooner than later with the way AJ1's are performing on the aftermarket lately
So OGs from ‘85 that have only seen one retro - UNCs, black/whites, storm blues, metallic red, met blue, neutral greys (although OGs were natural grey). The metallic purple womens retro doesn’t count, and they haven’t retrod met green.

Plenty of other examples on other models but idk if we’re just talking 1s

Correct me if I’m wrong

So OGs from ‘85 that have only seen one retro - UNCs, black/whites, storm blues, metallic red, met blue, neutral greys (although OGs were natural grey). The metallic purple womens retro doesn’t count, and they haven’t retrod met green.

Correct me if I’m wrong
Also if idk if the jumpman 2013 chis and others should even count

breds - 2013 and 2015
royals 2013 and 2017
shadows 2013 and 2018
chicagos 2013 and 2015 and 2022 in some kind of fashion
Black toes 2013 and 2016

I could see one of the other OGs dropping within the next 2 years.
Never understood why they released all these within a 3 year period but I wish they’d go back to it. Mass produce the OG’s every 5 years and make everything else limited and I think everybody would be fine with it.

Yeah, except for the Black/Whites, I LUCKILY have all the OGs I've ever wanted. I'm not in love with them to the point where I'll drop the resell ticket for them though. Of all the OGs, this is one of those pairs where I feel like they'll be back sooner rather than later, especially since we haven't seen them in like 7 years. They'd be SUPER HYPED right now IMO, especially since people would view them as the more limited, exclusive, prestigious version of the Panda Dunks. We here know there's a flock of people that know nothing about kicks, that would love to be able to say "I don't do Panda Dunks because everyone has them, but these B/W 1s are special, and make me more unique/hyped."

In reference to the "they'll drop them again eventually" mentality, I personally don't even count all the pairs in 2013. Since the "remastered" program started in 2015, it feels like JB is going to be much more particular in how often pairs drop. We've only gotten 1 release of any colorway that's dropped since that program began. The only "re-releases" that some (not me) MIGHT consider are the Origin Stories (Spideys), and the Patent Blk/Reds last year.

You can buy UA the Jordan 1 UA IS SPOT ON TO THE REAL ONES. GOOD LICK.

I am extremely disappointed, Mikey. The old Mikey would have helpfully directed them to this real pair.

9EA9B102-9F13-4570-9E52-1B9DC6E8D058.jpeg

These just came in. Not sure how I feel about them. Box jacked and a couple marks. But clean for the most part. And I hate sending stuff back. Idk.

A suede/nubuck eraser would probably get that out. You could get the Kiwi eraser & brush kit pretty much everywhere for cheap.

Correct me if I’m wrong
Why wouldn't the metallic purples count? Metallic greens were retroed with the reds in the DTRT pack. Black/Whites were retroed twice: Countdown Package and 2014

206to813 206to813 purples were also part of the 2009 DTRT, overseas exclusive. I got a pair in 2017 but sold before I even rocked due to their ****** materials. The 2009 DTRT pack was 100% a retro of red, green, and purple metallics regardless of your opinion lol. Ya gonna say we never got a retro 3 cuz they changed the elephant print and shape? ALL retros are butchered and altered versus the originals but these were still jordan 1 high retros of original colorways. We talkin retro colorways. Matter fact, the greens actually look pretty close in the pics you posted lol shoutout to dunksrnice

purpmet1.jpg

You have to think a lot of people have endless money and price really doesn’t matter if they want them. But ya I ain’t doing no 3k on those. Didn’t even do the 1k or watever initial resale was

I feel bad for someone who has a bad enough tick in their brain that makes them think "I need these off white 1s for $3k" but at that price, I could see em flipping them
That’s all I would’ve done was flipped em. I see DS pairs in stores out here in Cali for 7K all day

Back
Top Bottom