Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
59D7ED2E-B7DE-4F27-B0E0-5FD0CA05EB4F.jpeg

I hate when mfers say they know something but I can't tell you, iykyk 😆 FOH

Or they could know something and they signed a NDA. Or they have an inside source and if they snitched then all that information will run dry. Or they’re being seeded by Nike/Jordan Brand/SB and don’t want to lose all those free pairs. Or he could be BSing. Plus the key to these “influencers” is engagement for them to continue getting free sneakers.

Or they could know something and they signed a NDA. Or they have an inside source and if they snitched then all that information will run dry. Or they’re being seeded by Nike/Jordan Brand/SB and don’t want to lose all those free pairs. Or he could be BSing. Plus the key to these “influencers” is engagement for them to continue getting free sneakers.

That's basically what he alluded to, that he doesn't want to ruin whatever insider relationship he has

Came in today…. NGL but I dig em in hand…
Oh and that Jordan 1 High smell! Ooooh yeeeaaaah baby! 😅😅😅

76744305-FE9D-4598-A199-2FF9C3D40E47.jpeg

Anyway…. Wassup with Nike shipping?!?!

I got lucky and hit on the Military Black 4s on Saturday and I haven’t received it yet… supposed to be Thursday, then FedEX pushed it back Friday to now Saturday!

While my bid for these Rebellionaire was accepted Sunday and it’s in my hands today, Thursday…. Nike shipping lacking…

Came in today…. NGL but I dig em in hand…
Oh and that Jordan 1 High smell! Ooooh yeeeaaaah baby! 😅😅😅

76744305-FE9D-4598-A199-2FF9C3D40E47.jpeg

Anyway…. Wassup with Nike shipping?!?!

I got lucky and hit on the Military Black 4s on Saturday and I haven’t received it yet… supposed to be Thursday, then FedEX pushed it back Friday to now Saturday!

While my bid for these Rebellionaire was accepted Sunday and it’s in my hands today, Thursday…. Nike shipping lacking…
One of my favorite 1s this year. I really wanted these and they didn’t disappoint in hand. Even better! Congrats!

If you're not supposed to talk about it, don't talk about it :lol: that's that "look at me look at me" sashay type move.

What if JB had like a "really big" announcement come 2023... and they hyped it up so much that it's getting a lot of attention from all sides...

...but then the big announcement is just them bringing back the Alpha 1s :lol:

but srs tho I do need a pair of Chicago Alphas :nerd:

Jordan 1 High True Blue. Spring 2023 release. This one is inspired by the True Blue III. $180 retail price.
1653692831727.png

Jordan 1 High Elephant. Spring 2023 release. This one is inspired by the Jordan III elephant print motif. The colorway is supposed to be gray, white, sail and black. $180 retail price.
1653692908197.png

Jordan 1 High True Blue. Spring 2023 release. This one is inspired by the True Blue III. $180 retail price.
1653692831727.png

Jordan 1 High Elephant. Spring 2023 release. This one is inspired by the Jordan III elephant print motif. The colorway is supposed to be gray, white, sail and black. $180 retail price.
1653692908197.png
This real? Lol

None of the rumored 2023 Jordan’s do anything for me really. Those 1s are an easy pass, and even my favorites of the rumored pairs (“Reimagined” 3s, Playoff 13s, and Cool Grey 6s) are a pass.

Even the 1s from this year, I’m ultimately probably gonna pass on. I think the Rebellionaires are good, and I like the Visionaires (Volts), but I know both of those ultimately aren’t gonna get much wear. I really love the Georgetown 85s, but I know those too wouldn’t get much wear, so while I did have those, I sold to a family member. Barring the unforeseen, the “Reimagined” Chicago 1s are the only 1s I’m trying for this year.

Back
Top Bottom