Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
H headdetective Barely! Even though I fill up at Costco, it has still been $90+ each time for the last few months.

Thanks for the offer. I’ll pass (already bet my warriors friend on the series), I thought we were talking about a team winning 4-2, so was curious what that would look like.

Respect :pimp:

Offer stands to whoever else wanna fill my tank up though lol

Outside of the 90s Bulls, imma Skins fan bro…that’s the only team I rock wit as an organization.

NT hated on my avy but it’s still Skins all day :pimp:

Rest of sports, NBA mostly, I just follow players.

Blocking someone on NT is WILD lol

I know cats do it but still lol
You damn right I do... Got several members of Zadeh disciples blocked and I have absolutely no shame about it

excited-nollywood.gif

Bruh, just scroll past :lol:
It's moreso for me. I tend to lose my filter on here and I've accumulated a bunch of warnings and been banned locked from a couple of threads in here... I came here from another forum where there was no almost no restriction on what could be said and I'm still getting acclimated to NT honestly.. I'm just trying not to get banned :lol:

It's moreso for me. I tend to lose my filter on here and I've accumulated a bunch of warnings and been banned locked from a couple of threads in here... I came here from another forum where there was no almost no restriction on what could be said and I'm still getting acclimated to NT honestly.. I'm just trying not to get banned :lol:

Kinda lame everything that gets censored out now. Half the words I normally write are starred out and I gotta edit my posts. I'm not even being derogatory in them 😂

One, he'd be burning the wrong arena down then. The Warriors haven't been in Oracle in years.

Two, burning down Chase Center is probably the only way Boston will be able to stop the Warriors.
It’s basic psychological warfare.

Burn the enemy’s old house down as a warning.

Then spray paint “Steph Curry is a poopy pants!” on the front of the new building.

…Che Guevara did something similar during the Cuban Revolution.

One, he'd be burning the wrong arena down then. The Warriors haven't been in Oracle in years.

Two, burning down Chase Center is probably the only way Boston will be able to stop the Warriors.

Steph gotta do better than this

Back
Top Bottom