Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I've been seriously eyeing the goretex aj1s as essentially a boot for biking or walking the dog when it's pouring. I didn't realize the leather was suede and the toebox is a synthetic. very curious what these look like after a year of rain and mud. I love the overall colorway, I'm a sucker for brown, but I'm leaning toward the black-grey version

Iirc the OG royal blue foams were around 2011-13ish but they might've released around 2017 cause I thought they came back but I'm probably wrong
Feel like there’s been Foamposite retros since there. I think we’re going on close to two years without a Foam retro.

Could we see that with the OG High?

big Rhino boys in the building.

8FC9DF25-4360-4388-B3CC-14E6B33DB685.jpeg

Gonna cop this gem for the next time I wear these

97860B72-2D50-42CB-8A31-8F6B18B2FC94.jpeg

I've been seriously eyeing the goretex aj1s as essentially a boot for biking or walking the dog when it's pouring. I didn't realize the leather was suede and the toebox is a synthetic. very curious what these look like after a year of rain and mud. I love the overall colorway, I'm a sucker for brown, but I'm leaning toward the black-grey version
if you want an AJ1 to beat up, that's the way to go... but there is a break in period for wide footers IMO... the area that wraps around the metatarsal joint (MTP) is snug... I don't recommend going up in size as well, you'll have banana feet

Back
Top Bottom