Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How’d people do with the Visionares? I TOTALLY forgot about them, which just means I didn’t really want or need them, so not tripping.

Hopefully they’re not an arm and a leg, but at least 1 pair of the “Reimagined” Chicagos will be had regardless for me personally.

How’d people do with the Visionares? I TOTALLY forgot about them, which just means I didn’t really want or need them, so not tripping.

Hopefully they’re not an arm and a leg, but at least 1 pair of the “Reimagined” Chicagos will be had regardless for me personally.
I copped mine on Shoe Palace. I saw a post on IG that said this was a limited release and only certain stores carried them such as Jimmy Jazz/Snipes, Hibbetts, Shoe Palace, and SNS not sure how true that is, though. If that is the case, makes sense why Footlocker, Finishline and Nike didn't have them.

Last edited:
3B7F9AA3-875A-4229-A23D-A71F95E77AA9.jpeg

I do really like the color blocking on the Heritages, and was really looking forward to them, but the Frag x Travs absolutely ruined them for me. To me, that flat az white leather on the Heritages just looks bad compared to the more tumbled leather used on the Travs. JB could've used the same upper leather used on the Sail "Premium Essentials" from 2017. :smh: I really would love to know the decision making process that goes into picking stuff like that. It's not like the leather has to come from different cows. It's just a processing issue, and I've never heard anyone ever say that the smooth stiff stuff is better.

Held the tennis ball 1s earlier at a local SP and that cracked leather is gnarly… not in a good way…. It’s like all over the damn shoe…. What a turn off for ME.

Nike must have a ton of that ****, they been throwing it on everything since the AMM 1s. I wonder if it was a **** ton of regular leather that stuck on a ship somewhere hot for a long time and they were like wtf are we gonna do with all this, we can't just throw it away can we? And someone was at a board meeting like... "These kids will buy anything these days... don't you see they are buying brand new **** and trying to make them look old? hell we sold new shoes with **** stains on them and they go for crazy amounts in the after market!". That guy got promoted and a bonus I'm sure.

I was able to cop after work from Jimmy Jazz.
20220611_171608.jpg
Dope. Definitely a nice pair. Like I said, I TOTALLY forgot about them releasing, so it is what it is. I’ll try if they drop at additional places, but no biggie. I love the Chicago color blocking, but I know it’s a color I wouldn’t rock all that often. Dope nonetheless IMO.

Back
Top Bottom