Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The leather on both NFRs is far softer than most releases. And I mean FAR softer. More pliable if that makes sense. Whether or not that's "better" quality to you is subjective tho

27CDFF9E-1053-41E2-9C22-E8BFE1CBD4CA.jpeg
D76A379C-1A98-4807-9A2E-C7A5A34C9562.jpeg

DE635E3E-5338-45C2-9EB5-BF8E30ECD331.jpeg

B562CB7E-C891-4C76-A914-6FDD0BDB7CCB.jpeg
Fire fit sans the hat.

Im thinking resell will be atleast $400.00 - $500.00 minimum, and that's because of the so high demand from everybody online. It's going to be alot of mad people if 100,000 is the correct number of pairs being released. Even at 200,000 to 400,000 pairs, it would be a major problem of everybody getting a pair.

I wouldn't hold my breath for retail at all. Everybody on here might as well have $500.00 on the side waiting to buy after striking out on release day. This is basically a reseller shoe, only bots, hookups, backdoors are getting these.

Expect for the Yellowtoes to be the same way. It's funny how people say the 1 hype is dead, which is totally false. If the resell on both of these releases are $200.00 to $300.00, then I'll believe that the hype is really dead, but we all know that's not going to happen in this lifetime.

I definitely don’t see Yellow Toes at no $500 on release day. $300 if lucky.

I just hope to hit on FLX for both.

I'm really interested to see how the Yellow toes do when they drop. I'm kinda using that as a comparison for the Chicago drop. The Chicagos will obviously have way more demand and difficulty, but I feel like the yellow toes are the most desired 1s this year behind the Chicagos so I think it's a good comparison. The 1s releases this year haven't been all that crazy but I think its mostly because the color ways haven't been that desired by the general public.

I'm really interested to see how the Yellow toes do when they drop. I'm kinda using that as a comparison for the Chicago drop. The Chicagos will obviously have way more demand and difficulty, but I feel like the yellow toes are the most desired 1s this year behind the Chicagos so I think it's a good comparison. The 1s releases this year haven't been all that crazy but I think its mostly because the color ways haven't been that desired by the general public.
Definitely think yellow toes could fly under the radar. I could also see them being quick flips for Chicago funds

Air Jordan 1 hype is gone. I don't think these will be as hard to get as some are making it... Dudes were predicting the patent breds would be going for at least $600 on the resale market by now but it's sitting at $312 right now in my size on goat... I got a crazy conspiracy theory but I think zadeh was affecting the resale market in a major way, it was shown he was buying in bulk on stockx regardless of what the shoes were going for at the time and it's no coincidence that as soon as he gets knocked, the resale value of Jordans in general have went down.

batman-chin-rub.gif

Man who was saying $600 resale for Patent Breds. I want whatever they were having. Trust me people will be back for Chicagos no matter if 1 hype is “dead”
My friend was selling his pairs for like $500 on release day. Sold my EA pair for $400, $600 was reasonable and I can still see it going back up to that in a few years.
For me, Chicagos are hype too lol. I'll take a pair though, just to have in the collection.

Back
Top Bottom