Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yet some people still...you know what nvm.

Jaythesneakerguy:
5F02DCDA-D87D-47EE-8016-046D385D811A.gif

I'm not here to bash anyone or talk crap about anyone's style or anything so I'ma just give him props for posting. At the same time, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little confused considering how he was in here talking. Then on top of it all, he got cheerleaders in here talmbout "walk offs" and saying I ain't ready an ish.

But again, we all fam and I'm tryna spread love and positivity so yea, props for posting @perfectchaosrei

charmcitykid charmcitykid Quoting Zoolander means I’m a cheerleader?

It was ridiculously hypocritical of someone to give me flak about making a redundant post of a shoe in a different thread last week by suggesting that I scroll up and it caused a disruption with haters chiming in.

But this past Saturday on this thread, when someone else did the same damn thing with making an identical post in the form of blown up pictures hours after my original post, he sure as hell didn't tell that guy to scroll up. Why did he give that guy a pass?

Whatever happened to equal treatment? This site, particularly users, is backwards in many instances.

Back to the focus on the Jordan 1 High...

Possibly delayed to October now.

It was ridiculously hypocritical of someone to give me flak about making a redundant post of a shoe in a different thread last week by suggesting that I scroll up and it caused a disruption with haters chiming in.

But this past Saturday on this thread, when someone else did the same damn thing with making an identical post in the form of blown up pictures hours after my original post, he sure as hell didn't tell that guy to scroll up. Why did he give that guy a pass?

Whatever happened to equal treatment? This site, particularly users, is backwards in many instances.

Back to the focus on the Jordan 1 High...

Possibly delayed to October now.

Cause you were in the dunk thread, not even knowing much or caring about dunks according to you, yet flooding the topic with pics as if other people arent already doing that. :lol:

Cause you were in the dunk thread, not even knowing much or caring about dunks according to you, yet flooding the topic with pics as if other people arent already doing that. :lol:

This is a thread site, so pics will get flooded on here.

What does me knowing or caring about something have to with with my posting habits when I do post pics or details related to the specified shoes for the sake of contributing? At least I don't go on threads constantly trolling like you.

This is a thread site, so pics will get flooded on here.

What does me knowing or caring about something have to with with my posting habits when I do post pics or details related to the specified shoes for the sake of contributing? At least I don't go on threads constantly trolling like you.

Im not the one who multiple dudes are thinking of putting on mute here pal. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't need validation from people on a website. The ones who don't like me are either unimportant or irrelevant to me. Real life and the real word are way more important to me.

There are some visible differences with the shape on the both of these.

im already dreading the resale prices on those taxis. only jordan i’ve wanted this year.

Stage Haze > 85% of all 1’s released since 2021
BDF6E0A1-C200-4AB9-8EB4-BD8D70E0EECC.gif

Possiblity the cracked leather we’ve been seeing on early releases of the Reimagined 1’s aint it and will end being the cracked leather the Stage Haze has?
75182C1A-A87A-4C09-BBDB-1CB88FF71939.jpeg

90CC94D8-C6EB-47F5-9209-4ED4460B66FA.jpeg

And PLNDR for the cheapies :emoji_raised_hand:
70094717-32E7-4033-93E3-140220AD540B.gif

idk how many dumb *** $5 t shirts from plndr i have stored somewhere. sooo many stupid alife, crooks and castles, and dope brand shirts and hats

Nope, it's hit or miss. But it's always on the black leather. I even showed in the travis thread my OG mocha lows showing glitter on the medial side black SUEDE, which has never been seen before up until that point. Another member showed his has the same, so yea glitter gate is certified undefeated now. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom