• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
8193CAA0-5C6D-4326-B6E1-F43C2E82BBF3.gif

Mine surprised me with a chainsaw one Christmas and I about cried.
I think we collectively need to know more about this story. Did u mention your love for chainsaws to her at some point? Do y'all live in Texas? Or was it just a subtle indication that you need to step your landscaping skills up in the yard?

I think we collectively need to know more about this story. Did u mention your love for chainsaws to her at some point? Do y'all live in Texas? Or was it just a subtle indication that you need to step your landscaping skills up in the yard?
Once you become a homeowner a chainsaw is a requirement. Just a matter of time before there's a tree or branch in need of cutting :nthat:

Cry fakes all you want and I get it, but unfortunately I tend to agree with this guy and it'sonly nike's fault! Yall have fun paying resale for those trash reimagineds. And don't even talk to me about those garbage steel toe boot cut "85s" nike is bamboozling you with. 🤢🤮 I'd rather pay $600 for these. Yea, I said it! Come at me!
😤😤

Last edited:
Let's not do that again. Last time someone posted something like that, there was people crying to the mods and like 3 pages worth of posts got deleted.

im already dreading the resale prices on those taxis. only jordan i’ve wanted this year.

Didn't you also want the Reimagined Chicago 1 High for this year?

I assume the Taxi 1 High resale price won't be high since I read the Pollen 1 High aren't going for that much higher than retail on the secondary market should you have to resort to that option.

Cry fakes all you want and I get it, but unfortunately I tend to agree with this guy and it'sonly nike's fault! Yall have fun paying resale for those trash reimagineds. And don't even talk to me about those garbage steel toe boot cut "85s" nike is bamboozling you with. 🤢🤮 I'd rather pay $600 for these. Yea, I said it! Come at me!
😤😤

Imagine if this dude did 3s

I remember when I thought living in an apartment was doing it too. You may see the light one day.

i actually bought a house two years ago. :rofl: just don't require a chainsaw down here in LA. more closet space or a pergola would be fire, though...maybe if I casually drop it in conversation, my wife will take notes and one of those things will happen.

BEEN telling cats the "85" mold is a joke and a gimmick, but they been brainwashed into believing it's some super, high quality extra thick leather and you can't tell them any different. Before I ever held a pair in hand I could see they were garbage and it was confirmed when I saw them at a local consignment shop. Not to mention the bulbous toe and the fact they're cut/shaped like work boots. 🤢🤮🗑🗑🤷🏾‍♂️

BEEN telling cats the "85" mold is a joke and a gimmick, but they been brainwashed into believing it's some super, high quality extra thick leather and you can't tell them any different. Before I ever held a pair in hand I could see they were garbage and it was confirmed when I saw them at a local consignment shop. Not to mention the bulbous toe and the fact they're cut/shaped like work boots. 🤢🤮🗑🗑🤷🏾‍♂️
My man's said it's the same as white on white AF1 leather :rofl:

i actually bought a house two years ago. :rofl: just don't require a chainsaw down here in LA. more closet space or a pergola would be fire, though...maybe if I casually drop it in conversation, my wife will take notes and one of those things will happen.

Dude's in the wrong climate zone. Tell your lady to get you one of these babies. 8)

palm-picture_fixed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom