Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My SNKRS Lost $ Found's came in the other day. Please don't ask me why I double tag, I'm old-school lol. Also, every pair is size 12. And lastly, please don't ask me why I don't wear them. Again, I'm old-school lol. Enjoy!

Oh yea, in the 3rd picture, the pair to the far right where the arrow is partially blocking it, those are 1.5's.

P.S. Jesus Christ I just had a hard time posting these. It wouldn't let me post them so I had to screenshot them from my IG, crop, save, then repost SMH.

Jordan11.jpg

Jordan12.jpg

Jordan14.jpg

Jordan13.jpg

Jordan15.jpg

My SNKRS Lost $ Found's came in the other day. Please don't ask me why I double tag, I'm old-school lol. Also, every pair is size 12. And lastly, please don't ask me why I don't wear them. Again, I'm old-school lol. Enjoy!

P.S. Jesus Christ I just had a hard time posting these. It wouldn't let me post them so I had to screenshot them from my IG, crop, save, then repost SMH.

Jordan11.jpg

Jordan12.jpg

Jordan14.jpg

Jordan13.jpg

Jordan15.jpg
Okay I think this post is probably going to overshadow my Gore-Tex Element pickup.

…I’m feeling very insecure right now.

84E5FDF3-FEE2-45A9-B4C4-5D8593BCFC10.gif

Say whatever you want about the materials, but I love the light curry colorway.

…looks great in person.
see I appreciate your posts on these because I need a go-to shoe this winter for biking. I ride ~ 18 miles daily for various reasons regardless of the weather. and when it's crappy out I usually go with my rep pair of high top breds or one of the mids that I've consigned to beater status. I'd love to have that one pair for when it's 30 degrees out, its pissing down, the streets are layered in slush, and I gotta go to work

see I appreciate your posts on these because I need a go-to shoe this winter for biking. I ride ~ 18 miles daily for various reasons regardless of the weather. and when it's crappy out I usually go with my rep pair of high top breds or one of the mids that I've consigned to beater status. I'd love to have that one pair for when it's 30 degrees out, its pissing down, the streets are layered in slush, and I gotta go to work
Somehow I don’t get the sense that this was intended to be a compliment.

Sorry, I actually wear my shoes

michael-jordan.gif
It was just a joke bro. I wear my kicks too, but that kind of egregious creasing really irks TF outta me to the point where I don't wanna wear them anymore. THIS is why I SWEAR by force fields! I can't be having my outfit all super fresh & crispy, but then my kicks all beat and creased. It's counterintuitive.

I can feel the salt coming :lol: it's almost been 24 hours since a raffle link appeared here on Facebook and I'm already seeing people trying to buy pairs for around $500 - $700. Shoe hasn't even dropped yet lmao

If I strike out on the L&Fs I'll just pick up a pair of Heritages and let someone turn it into a Chicago pair, try my luck on TS all black lows and use it as trade bait, or probably just wait for the 2s to drop instead

I can feel the salt coming :lol: it's almost been 24 hours since a raffle link appeared here on Facebook and I'm already seeing people trying to buy pairs for around $500 - $700. Shoe hasn't even dropped yet lmao

If I strike out on the L&Fs I'll just pick up a pair of Heritages and let someone turn it into a Chicago pair, try my luck on TS all black lows and use it as trade bait, or probably just wait for the 2s to drop instead
Yeah i saw a shop local earlier trying to sell em for 600. I feel like people trying to hype em back up for resellers to just gain more profit.

Right now on goat a size 11 like 412 after fees and everything. I feel like 3-350 is cool for a pair if you don’t hit. 4 max

Anybody else been seeing 2015 prices dropping too? Or it’s just me?

Back
Top Bottom