Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
CD919260-970E-48ED-8DD6-6C0A553869E3.jpeg

Don’t pay a penny more than retail, these are going to be widely available
Apart of me hope so , & another part of me can see it just ending being up crazy asf.

I got a pair already but I want another 2 pair at least. Don’t really have it in me to pay resale prices for 15’s, I would for a 94 pair though lol.

Apart of me hope so , & another part of me can see it just ending being up crazy asf.

I got a pair already but I want another 2 pair at least. Don’t really have it in me to pay resale prices for 15’s, I would for a 94 pair though lol.

This is why it’s not going to be easy to get a pair. People will want multiples. We’re going to see some NTers with stacks of L&Fs, while other will have a lump of coal on release date. Holiday Ls are the worst.

This is why it’s not going to be easy to get a pair. People will want multiples. We’re going to see some NTers with stacks of L&Fs, while other will have a lump of coal on release date. Holiday Ls are the worst.
After EA, it went back to "notify me", but know it went back to "purchased" so at least those 25k accounts won't be able to double up.

People say that before every release :lol:

Panda dunks done restocked 6521 times and people still paying resell on them.

Lmk the last time an OG colorway 1 hit for retail after release

People say that before every release :lol:

Panda dunks done restocked 6521 times and people still paying resell on them.

Lmk the last time an OG colorway 1 hit for retail after release

Storm blues, metallic navy, metallic red all went for sub retail after release even in stores but that was like 2015 or 2016 I think? So yeah it’s been a while since og 1 go for retail or go disco

I got storm blue in person for $119.99 from a mall store.

Funny because then storm blue unions came along and suddenly og storm blues were 350-500$ a pair :lol:

Storm blues, metallic navy, metallic red all went for sub retail after release even in stores but that was like 2015 or 2016 I think? So yeah it’s been a while since og 1 go for retail or go disco

Funny because then storm blue unions came along and suddenly og storm blues were 350-500$ a pair :lol:
Even Unc 1s were at retail and/or slightly below for a while

Yeah that’s what I mean it’s been years since we’ve seen that. That was back when 1s weren’t sought after like they are now.

Don’t get me wrong I hope these go for retail or less so I can get multiple but it’s foolish to say “Don’t pay over retail these will be plentiful!” :lol:

Yeah that’s what I mean it’s been years since we’ve seen that. That was back when 1s weren’t sought after like they are now.

Don’t get me wrong I hope these go for retail or less so I can get multiple but it’s foolish to say “Don’t pay over retail these will be plentiful!” :lol:
When I was reading the thread earlier I thought some people were talking about the Gorge Green joints, and others were talking about the L&Fs …
Some people haven’t learned how to use the quote feature

Back
Top Bottom