Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hmmm.... just remembered I still have some stuff I can trade for these of about equal value (ROY 1s, Uni Blue 1s, some 350s). Maybe I'll give Tradeblock a whirl and see if I can get some bites.

Hmmm.... just remembered I still have some stuff I can trade for these of about equal value (ROY 1s, Uni Blue 1s, some 350s). Maybe I'll give Tradeblock a whirl and see if I can get some bites.

You probably can get these for a decent deal on there. There are so many people with double and triples that they're looking to use as trade bait for other shoes they missed out on

For example, this was a deal that people were ignoring yesterday, that I'm SURE got snatched, or taken down by the poster today once everything went left and L&Fs shot back up

IMG_1888.jpg

What's up with finishline pre order? Anybody's ship? My gs shipped earlier but men's still says processing. Both been charged to my card though.

Thanks, mine said the same but I saw other people who entered again. They must of used other accounts!

Yeah most people have multiple accounts. I only have 2, I was lucky enough to hit on both. I don’t have the patience to make a ton of accounts like a lot of people do :lol:

Did people who had EA have the ability to enter the raffle for todays drop?

Nope. Was blocked out for me.

Good decision, but people like me aren't the reason people don't hit. It's the bot entries & fake accounts that cause problems as shown by today.

PO

You can sell screen shots still. Does it say pre order. Cause they do know Nike shipping going to be slow. With the holiday.

I would buy it and file a dispute outta spite. After like 3 days

Back
Top Bottom