• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ya dumb is you pay resell period.

everyone has a price. sometimes i’ve overslept on entering a draw and missed my chance(s) so i’ll pay resell. for jordans, i try to abide by a “no more than 20% over retail” policy. if i can’t get them at that price it’s not meant for me.

AM1s though.. that’s another story :frown:

Just know that by doing so you are supporting the aftermarket which creates the problem. Obviously, as an individual, your purchase is a drop in the ocean... but those drops add up.

Just know that by doing so you are supporting the aftermarket which creates the problem. Obviously, as an individual, your purchase is a drop in the ocean... but those drops add up.
If it worked like that, but say 500k pairs... And 2 milling people really want them...which I'm guessing more do... It's got to be an upcharge, correct?

If it worked like that, but say 500k pairs... And 2 milling people really want them...which I'm guessing more do... It's got to be an upcharge, correct?

That surge in price will dip as online pairs come in and tho use who double and triple let go of their pairs. Also, they visual hype crowd will move on.

If you want it and got it, do whatever you want.

But I will say, my lost and found 1s are stiff and def not as nice as Chicago 1s

I understand supply and demand... however, the actual demand for people who really want these or any shoe vs. the folks that just want to make a quick buck is the issue. Its artificial demand. What happens when the resell crowd realizes they have something that isnt going to fetch a premium? They return it or dont bother botting in the first place.

I honestly dont have an issue with someone simply reselling something, but when you start using programs to not only better your odds, but also prevent other from even having a chance at all... thats the problem, and that problem is created by people who pay these stupid *** prices. /rant

I agree that’s why I resell to pay resell. So someone else paying my pair.

Be damn if I give my money to a bot boy.

Robbing Peter to pay Paul... a vicious cycle.

That’s Peter and Paul’s problem. One offered to buy and another was willing to sell.

No one got hurt consenting adults.

There is ethical consumption in capitalism. We talking about over priced pieces of leather.

Not food and water.

If you are order from StockX now you'll probably get them tomorrow.

Because now they'll definitely be selling UA's since authenticity isn't guaranteed.

All they're checking for to see if they're new and then onto you

1668894610992.gif

It’s trash and i honestly do hate to support it… but seeing as how i never hit on **** It really leaves me no choice but to buy resell sometimes.(this being one of those times.) I can afford it so it ain’t hurting me none.

But this how it is. I can’t hit for a pair and you got bammas in here with friends and yadda yadda and have doubled it. And that’s just as trash as a bot boy’s imo. So it all goes hand and hand. But no man should be worried about what another man does with his bread anyway so there’s that also.

Back
Top Bottom