Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Fellas you think $420 is reasonable for resale on lost and founds? eBay and stock x are $490+ for size 12 out the door

Wondering if prices are better on local sales and if prices in general come down as more pairs are delivered.

This is my last resale pair smh
No move on to the next or sell or trade something you barely wear but my reply is straight NO but it's your money and if you want them buy them

400+ for these ashy ankles 1s a good price?

Orlando-Brown-Funny-Marco-interview.jpg

It's holidays plus recent release. I could be wrong but I still see a dip happening maybe just not right now.

I'm passing for 450 plus tho. **** resellers. I strongly debated just paying the price (I've done it before and I will likely do it again) but I don't need another pair of Chicago's. They just would've been nice to have. I have 2015s, and DS origins, imma be just fine.

Spent that resell money on like 4 pairs of of kicks for my son and I on the oneness black Friday sale. I still have a good bit of change leftover as well.
I offloaded a pair of black metallic 1s that I didn't want anymore because patent leather 1s are uncomfortable so I feel better about resale prices 🥹. Just waiting a bit till I can see a price dip but I don't think it's gonna happen..

Story time: I tried my luck in every raffle possible, and even did a lot of research and preparation a few days before. But despite all of that, I wasn't able to win. I kinda expected it because I knew that I'm not really lucky when it comes to raffles in general.

So I tried my luck in the resell market. Someone from a certain group offered me a really great deal... and you can say that it was too good to be true. But I was afraid that I wasn't gonna hit at all so I said **** it and pulled the trigger. But I got scammed out of my money instead. Php 16,000 (around $280) down the drain. It was frustrating since I was saving up since April for these. I'm not gonna lay down all of the details of the transaction but let's just say that because I was too impatient and careless.

I went up and moved on. But then I received an email from Titan days later, saying that my raffle was drawn. I was lucky that my sister helped me out with it and was able to securethe pair.

And now, it's already here. I admit, I still have mixed emotions with this one, especially with what happened to me last Saturday. But I'm glad it's over.

IMG_8110.jpg

IMG_8127.jpg

IMG_8128.jpg
IMG_8131.jpg

IMG_8135.jpg

Story time: I tried my luck in every raffle possible, and even did a lot of research and preparation a few days before. But despite all of that, I wasn't able to win. I kinda expected it because I knew that I'm not really lucky when it comes to raffles in general.

So I tried my luck in the resell market. Someone from a certain group offered me a really great deal... and you can say that it was too good to be true. But I was afraid that I wasn't gonna hit at all so I said **** it and pulled the trigger. But I got scammed out of my money instead. Php 16,000 (around $280) down the drain. It was frustrating since I was saving up since April for these. I'm not gonna lay down all of the details of the transaction but let's just say that because I was too impatient and careless.

I went up and moved on. But then I received an email from Titan days later, saying that my raffle was drawn. I was lucky that my sister helped me out with it and was able to securethe pair.

And now, it's already here. I admit, I still have mixed emotions with this one, especially with what happened to me last Saturday. But I'm glad it's over.

IMG_8110.jpg

IMG_8127.jpg

IMG_8128.jpg
IMG_8131.jpg

IMG_8135.jpg
Sorry for your experience.

I've heard and witnessed too many instances of deals gone bad here in Manila when it comes to sneaker resale, so you're not the only one unfortunately. It's come to a point where I simply can't trust the resellers here, seeing how their greed and modes of operation really kills the passion.

On the bright side, you were able to get the pair you coveted all year, and essentially paid a similar amount to what those vampire resellers are charging (9.8K +16K), but hopefully you get that 16K back. You also have a great learning experience and story to tell to go along with the Lost and Found theme (again, I truly hope you "find" the money that you "lost").

Back
Top Bottom