• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What happen to my man?

Anytime a major release popped up...he was like the only other 11.5 on the site I remember (now there's a handful).

Eight pairs of Banneds. That's a lot of glitter clean up!! And they'll probably retro them with the vintage or OG (please) in a few years (unless the patent counts as a retro). That's a nice resell war chest though.
He pretty much had enough pairs from Lewi'ing up that he didn't have to buy any more retros tbh.

As someone who has OCD and legitimate germaphobia, I could never buy used sneakers.

Not as bad as wearing another man’s underwear.

…but it’s close.

939315AC-2B8C-4E03-80E3-D2DB24CFC303.gif
In that case, get you some breds first. Then L&F. Sell other pairs that you dont enjoy as much to make it happen.

You’re probably right.

But they would have to be lightly used and in great condition.

…I just can’t see myself spending $4-$500 on a worn down pair of used sneakers.

I agree.

However, the cheapest price on eBay right now in my size is $915…and there are no photos posted and the seller has 7 transactions. Too many red flags.

A year to a year and a half ago the prices on Bred were significantly lower. If the Jordan 1 hype really is in a state of steady decline, I wonder if the prices will come back down over the next 6 months or so.

…maybe patience is the key?

Hell, at that price, just get the VRL pair and save yourself a little money lol.

I haven’t been completely honest about my situation.

I do already own a pair of Breds.

I guess it seemed more dramatic to act like I didn’t.

…so it’s not like I’m desperate.

1000D3D2-B978-4B50-ABDE-83228E2770AF.gif
2E47F13D-E574-4DA2-BA5C-76919E3FB0D5.jpeg
I can see why breds are still on your list.

I've done several poor man's versions of shoes and it never quite scratches the itch.

These also remind me of that Katt Williams joke about Chrysler 300s.

Mods don't ban me idk if I can post this 🙏🏾

I don’t think NT supporters can be banned.

What exactly is a “supporter“ by the way?

…and how does one get to be one?
We pay / donate 20 or 25 to NT per year and they remove the ads. It's honestly a sweet deal and much better experience overall. I remember a while back my subscription to NT lapsed and I had like 5 ads for the show South Side on a single page. **** was too much I immediately paid my lil sub and kept it moving.

I can see why breds are still on your list.

I've done several poor man's versions of shoes and it never quite scratches the itch.

These also remind me of that Katt Williams joke about Chrysler 300s.

Mods don't ban me idk if I can post this 🙏🏾

Yeah I posted a gif that had the word “sh*t” in it and got a warning. :lol: You can talk drugs, murder, theft, etc. but lord help you if your gif has a naughty word in it

I’ve received a warning for using a naughty word that had three “*“ symbols and one letter.

So now I just use *s only.

With that being said, I know I’ll be taken to the gulag eventually.

…never to be seen or heard from again.

I’ve received a warning for using a naughty word that had three “*“ symbols and one letter.

So now I just use *s only.

With that being said, I know I’ll be taken to the gulag eventually.

…never to be seen or heard from again.

Welcome to cancel culture, courtesy of the 21st century

Welcome to cancel culture, courtesy of the 21st century
Not a fan of cancel culture, even though there are some things in our world that Mos def need to be canceled.

That being said, we can’t let young kids like James_O be exposed to the vile thoughts of our most psychologically disturbed members.

…like ozboi.

That guy is sick.

Not a fan of cancel culture, even though there are some things in our world that Mos def need to be canceled.

Change the channel, close the website, or block the person. Its simple

Horrible people will stand out and everyone will agree they are horrible. Cancel Culture is what should be cancelled

I’ve posted that “ah sh*t here we go again” and the “Ayo what the fck” gif and got a warned for both lmao

That’s the one I posted too :lol:

Meanwhile you can talk about hoping certain people get murked and tons of other things.

Oh whale that’s what we be policing I guess

Is there no shame in hoarding something that others could also use and appreciate? I've never had so much of a double of a shoe in my life. Multiples of one silhouette in different colorways, sure. But it's so rare that I've ever actually worn a pair out to death given how many shoes I rotate between wearing that I've never felt the need to have more than one of the exact same.

Back
Top Bottom