Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Would any of y'all get this crap if they were available in extended sizing?

What’s so “crap” about these? I’m personally passing simply because they’re WMNS, and I don’t do satin on kicks in general so I was never into the past Satin 1s, but all the Satin 1s have been pretty damn clean IMO.

Wonder how it’ll effect the resell of OG satin black/reds

8151FAF3-2016-4622-ABE7-09204043BBA8.gif

What’s so “crap” about these? I’m personally passing simply because they’re WMNS, and I don’t do satin on kicks in general so I was never into the past Satin 1s, but all the Satin 1s have been pretty damn clean IMO.

It's the unwanted or unnecessary revision with the material on them.

I agree with you passing because they're for women and with the material being satin. I don't wear designated women or satin shoes myself. I just can't get into satin shoes like that.

I also like to maintain my affinity for originals in their default form.

It's the unwanted or unnecessary revision with the material on them.

I agree with you passing because they're for women and with the material being satin. I don't wear designated women or satin shoes myself. I just can't get into satin shoes like that.

I also like to maintain my affinity for originals in their default form.
I understand. For me, while I don't personally want these, there's TONS of ish I don't want that drops everyday, yet to me that doesn't make them "crap." I'mma always support, whether it's for me or not, a well executed pair (remix or otherwise), and the previous Satin 1s have all been dope IMO. All this ish is subjective anyways.

I understand. For me, while I don't personally want these, there's TONS of ish I don't want that drops everyday, yet to me that doesn't make them "crap." I'mma always support, whether it's for me or not, a well executed pair (remix or otherwise), and the previous Satin 1s have all been dope IMO. All this ish is subjective anyways.

There sure are a lot of things that release in this day and age. Not everything is crap to me, just some things. I wouldn't label everything I don't like or have no interest in as crap. It's just particular styles, designs, colors, etc. that I dislike.

I don't believe I ever owned a satin shoe in my life. It's just not my style with shoes. The only satin material attire I wear is Starter jackets.

random thought:

if JB decides to bring back the Alpha 1's with updated specs, i'm pretty curious as to how it's going to look and how it will perform on the court. but idk i'm thinking since they have like 3 JB athletes and a yearly signature release, that would probably never happen soon :lol:

but then again, they brought back the nu retro 1's so... 🤔

The zoom 1s had (have?) so much potential. I only got one pair just to try on for feel, and in my TTS 11.5 they were way too snug. If they coulda just done zoom strobel/insole, with regular AJ1 sizing and classic colorways, I'd have loved that. For now I'll just keep swapping nike SB insoles into my 1s

Is Zion wearing the upcoming black and whites?!?!?

Didn't know they were coming out! I regret selling my pair from last release.

Maybe that's why I noticed AJ is making the 1 highs for golf in black and white too. Must be releasing at the same time? Mid Feb?

Is Zion wearing the upcoming black and whites?!?!?

Didn't know they were coming out! I regret selling my pair from last release.

Maybe that's why I noticed AJ is making the 1 highs for golf in black and white too. Must be releasing at the same time? Mid Feb?
They ain’t out yet but he’s a JB athlete so he has EA to them ig

Back
Top Bottom