Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn...the Pollens restocked two hours ago.

I probably would've grabbed a pair if I hadn't been with students.

...and regretted it later.

So maybe it was a blessing in disguise?

...sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind.

Damn...the Pollens restocked two hours ago.

I probably would've grabbed a pair if I hadn't been with students.

...and regretted it later.

So maybe it was a blessing in disguise?

...sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind.
You should still be able to get pollens for retail or below if you really want them

Elementary and middle school teachers are all wired funny. You gotta be to be around kids that young all day.

Go find a young elementary school teacher and she will have a golden retriever, slight alcohol addiction and will suc……..

you aint kiddin. every single time we have district-wide, all-school events, the elementary school teachers make me consider putting in those transfer papers

you aint kiddin. every single time we have district-wide, all-school events, the elementary school teachers make me consider putting in those transfer papers
That is offensive!

607BEB07-0309-4717-98FB-7B2B9088A441.gif

bruh i've worked in high schools for 15 years.. it's nothing but older weirdos, which i might be becoming. it's time for me to see green pastures

Every level man. I been in the university system for 9 years. It’s a certain type of person who likes school this much. 9/10 they weirdos.

People who you would feel uncomfortable if they talked to you outside a work setting

But at least you’re in high school, where some of the teachers are fresh out of grad school baddies. I’m surrounded by women who may or may not have been mildly attractive in 1983 when they started

bruh i've worked in high schools for 15 years.. it's nothing but older weirdos, which i might be becoming. it's time for me to see green pastures
Elementary is a wild scene.

Hardly a day goes by where I don’t hear some variation of the following on the walkie talkies:

Ryan Brown (custodian), we have poop on the walls in the 2nd grade girls bathroom.”

Ryan: “Okay…I’ll take care of it.”

My wife was telling me about this teacher who had a parent that was upset that her daughter was coming home with **** stains in her draws. Little Sally wasn’t wiping her *** and the parent was upset with the teacher. I knew then I wasn’t cut out to be an elementary school teacher :lol:

Got the Breds for $500.

Only now I'm legitimately scared to wear them outside.

...it may be six months before they actually see pavement.

bro you spent $500 for used shoes. They're already worn, what are you saving them from the pavement for lol. Its not going to get back Deadstock because you keeping them in the house any longer

Back
Top Bottom