Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So we all know fakes are rampant but normally I didn't see fakes in size 14 and 15.

Well here we go.

My brother works for a company that seizes fake goods from various ports in California. He just sent me this today and said this was the first time he ever saw boxes of size 15 fakes since he has been in the industry.

My fellow big footers, be on the look out.

IMG_8791.jpg
IMG_8790.jpg

Last edited:

So we all know fakes are rampant but normally I didn't see fakes in size 14 and 15.

Well here we go.

My brother works for a company that seizes fake good from various ports in California. He just sent me this today and said this was the first time he ever saw boxes of size 15 fakes since he has been in the industry.

IMG_8791.jpg
IMG_8790.jpg

Thanks for sharing this. This is hilarious! Sounds like your brother has an interesting job having to seize bootleg 💩. 😆

Perhaps he's shared other fake 💩 he helped seize in the past with you since he's been employed with that company.

Thanks for sharing this. This is hilarious! Sounds like your brother has an interesting job having to seize bootleg 💩. 😆

Perhaps he's shared other fake 💩 he helped seize in the past with you since he's been employed with that company.

Yeah he sends me pictures of stuff all the time.

He also participates in undercover ops where he will buy tons of fake stuff and bust the sellers.

Any high end designers goods he has seized. It's a crazy gig.

Well here we go.

My brother works for a company that seizes fake good from various ports in California. He just sent me this today and said this was the first time he ever saw boxes of size 15 fakes since he has been in the industry.

IMG_8791.jpg
IMG_8790.jpg
LMFAOOOOOOOOO you get got on this you need to exit sneakers :lol:

They aren't even real, right? I think the guy that posted does concept stuff, not actual release leaks, unless I'm thinking of something else.

It’s honestly not even a very good photoshop if we’re keeping it buck…Look at how shoddy the gold swoosh is :lol:

LMFAOOOOOOOOO you get got on this you need to exit sneakers :lol:

Right? No way anybody who has even a passing knowledge of sneakers gets taken by a pair of fakes that look like that…

I wish I would have picked up the 5's back when they came out. Im not paying what they are going for now in a sz 13 and no one wants to come up off them on TB. One day!

Werent they all pretty much back doored like the 1s? Id just cop the UNC5s if I were you.

I’m in the fence about paying resale for OGs cu they always come back around eventually.

Paid 300 for 2013 Breds right after they dropped and they came out again not long after with better quality.

Yeah it’s very hit or miss. The only good thing is they typically (not always) will retain their value if you wanna sell and get the newer ones

I’m in the fence about paying resale for OGs cu they always come back around eventually.

Paid 300 for 2013 Breds right after they dropped and they came out again not long after with better quality.
Paid 350 for breds in 2016 and they been up ever since.

From what i’ve heard the OG’s are being saved for the ‘85 cut… those have been a PITA to get soo i’m loading up on OG’s

Back
Top Bottom