Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This is the look that I'm going for but on the Jordan 1 High and with Zoom CMFT 2 Soles because I'm about that comfort nowadays:

via IG
IMG_1138.JPG

Goes without saying that any sneakerhead should wear his shoes any way he damn well pleases and not lose a moment’s sleep worrying about what anyone else thinks. And that certainly includes putting a black tongue on the Chicagos.

But where I personally draw the line is putting white laces on the Breds, or any variation of the Breds.

I’m sorry Jay, you were my boy…I loved you.

06BE4ABD-85B1-42BA-B28E-8EBA8789A809.gif

Any chance that those UNCs from a few weeks ago restock at some point? I thought they were going to flop like the lucky greens and didn’t even try to buy on release day.

Maybe on SNKRS day but who knows. You should always try with Nike if you want something for a personal. You basically have 2 months to return for free in case you can find it cheaper elsewhere.

SMH. Copped a pair from StockX last week. It was under retail, but not this low. Wouldn't even mind doubling if they had my size available.
Yeah I grabbed a pair, came out to 112 with shipping. Impulse buy, not sure how imma like em in person.

Back
Top Bottom